Sign in to follow this  
BigTimeFan

JB vs Ringer

I am going with JB in three. Interesting about those two. Neither has crushed their competition. JB looked great vs Nolf and his 5-3 win was not nearly as close as the score suggests. He was in control the whole match and rarely near danger. Meanwhile Ringer’s 6-1 win over IMar wasn’t what I expected after IMar barely survived six minutes with Lujan without collapsing. IMar forfeited out of consis. Ringer could only score three vs McFadden who lost big in the consis whatever that means. 

JB in three. 

12 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

I am going with JB in three. Interesting about those two. Neither has crushed their competition. JB looked great vs Nolf and his 5-3 win was not nearly as close as the score suggests. He was in control the whole match and rarely near danger. Meanwhile Ringer’s 6-1 win over IMar wasn’t what I expected after IMar barely survived six minutes with Lujan without collapsing. IMar forfeited out of consis. Ringer could only score three vs McFadden who lost big in the consis whatever that means. 

JB in three. 

I like JB in two. He is so savvy and his experience really showed versus Nolf. I thought Nolf looked good in that match and yet Burroughs was in complete control. 

2 hours ago, BigTimeFan said:

IMar forfeited out of consis.

Because he heard about Lincoln’s world renowned Sunday brunch buffets and decided if he really wants to be a contender at 97 then he needs to start today