BigTimeFan

WTT Finals Thread

JB VS Ringer was possibly the most exciting match I’ve seen since Gable vs Geno :)

JB won 10-5 with some absolutely incredible work. A feet to back off a blast double. And three other absolutely incredible takedowns. 

At the same time Ringer with a crazy sweep single dump right to JB’s back that put JB some of the deepest trouble I’ve ever seen. And Ringer worked the edge so well there were four or five times when a push out looked inevitable. Ringer is not out. Don’t count him out. 

Wow Burroughs is amazing! I think he looks great at this weight… any step he appeared to have lost may have been due to cutting so hard for 74? Just a theory, but I do think he’s going to add another world gold to his collection

If I need to know anything about wrestling or sports, I ask@ShakaAloha because he knows more than me.

1 minute ago, wrestlingnerd said:

You mean since McKenna vs. Zain minutes before it. That match was even more exciting. Down to the last 3-4 seconds.

Huh?  You are screwing up names left and right recently.  You ok?

Edited by nom