BigTimeFan

WTT Finals Thread

5 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

PYLES AND MAL ARE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY had to say it once.

You shouldn't be sorry- you're not wrong and just saying what the rest of us are thinking. Pyles I can put up with but  I cannot deal with Mike Mal- nails on a chalkboard for me. Maybe it's the whole "Thinking Man" pauses with no end product or that he's trying too hard or something. . . I just mute the matches and watch them without commentary. . . unfortunately.

Edited by LifeintheRed

11 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Might as well invite Bader for another point of high school jv fan boi play by play and color commentary.

I agree w/ you on tonight's call. Mal is a poseur.

But, I like Bader. He's just a fan, and he knows/owns it. There's something endearing about his self-awareness.

Edited by jackwebster

Pyles and Mal are fine. JB and John Smith are great too. I don’t know what people are complaining about especially looking at the precedent we have - NCAA/B1G on ESPN -past years Olympic commenters- that has always been terrible. The flo boys know know the athletes and the rules that by itself is a massive improvement. 

12 hours ago, LifeintheRed said:

You shouldn't be sorry- you're not wrong and just saying what the rest of us are thinking. Pyles I can put up with but  I cannot deal with Mike Mal- nails on a chalkboard for me. Maybe it's the whole "Thinking Man" pauses with no end product or that he's trying too hard or something. . . I just mute the matches and watch them without commentary. . . unfortunately.

You hit the nail on the head lol.

Edited by iGranby

3 hours ago, Grecojones said:

Pyles and Mal are fine. JB and John Smith are great too. I don’t know what people are complaining about especially looking at the precedent we have - NCAA/B1G on ESPN -past years Olympic commenters- that has always been terrible. The flo boys know know the athletes and the rules that by itself is a massive improvement. 

Just because something is better doesnt mean it is good persay. To each their own, but like others have said just depending on who flo has on the mic I mute. It is simply a matter of opinion.