AnklePicker

Carter Young

29 minutes ago, BAC said:

I don't see how anyone could watch Deakin now, compared to where he was when he arrived, and not conclude the coaches did a great job with him.

No question they have developed him as a wrestler. Just wonder if certain staffs may have gotten him over the (NCAA) top by now. By the way, he was always pretty good - he did beat Yianni as a Freshman.

10 minutes ago, Major Kong said:

No question they have developed him as a wrestler. Just wonder if certain staffs may have gotten him over the (NCAA) top by now. By the way, he was always pretty good - he did beat Yianni as a Freshman.

IIRC, that was when Yianni was a HS senior recovering from two elbow surgeries.

10 minutes ago, nom said:

From that tweet….  What exactly are they referring to by ‘dynasty defined’ ?   Guessing it is there since it sounds cool but has no relation to any actual dynasty that could be used to define anything.  

Sorry, I’m in a picky mood.

Ha I'm guessing its related to them being among the strongest programs in history and getting another top recruit.  I think its a job requirement for the social media team to use hyperbole from what I can tell.