hammerlockthree

Ferrari and Saturday Night Fever

1 hour ago, hammerlockthree said:

Call me crazy but does Ferrari remind anyone else of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever? Both in appearance and mentality

Quite the complement, pretty sure JT worth half $B+ and a very accomplished pilot and aircraft owner.

Screenshot_20210913-185711_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, treep2000 said:

Ferrari is wandering precariously close to PD3 level shenanigans and tomfoolery.  He should check himself before he wrecks himself, as it's been said... 

He may be a bit clownish, but to my knowledge he hasn't done anything nearly bad enough to warrant $100,000 bail being set... or even $100.  I believe PD3 achieved that feat while still in high school.

Edited by AHamilton

19 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Call me crazy but does Ferrari remind anyone else of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever? Both in appearance and mentality

I don't know if AJ wants to go too far down that road or next thing you know he'll be asking out random dudes in health clubs at 4:30am.

1 hour ago, treep2000 said:

Ferrari is wandering precariously close to PD3 level shenanigans and tomfoolery.  He should check himself before he wrecks himself, as it's been said... 

Even if this were true I'd give ferrari the distinction of being sort of funny. Downey just whines on twitter about how everyone is out to get him in the lamest possible way.