Jump to content

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

I saw him in warmups wearing a tshirt that read "J'Den 96.9" on the front.

It looked like he was owning the issue and I laughed out loud.

He gave that shirt to a kid getting autographs at the end of the tournament.

Probably should have said "97.25"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lu_alum said:

Why single him out?  JB did his post-match interview without a shirt, as did Yianni.  On the GR side, G'Angelo Hancock, Ben Provisor and Cohlton Schultz did so as well.

You are right. None of them should do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Lurker said:

You're that guy who hosts a big party and then runs around yelling everyone for what they're doing..........aren't you?

No. You should stick to lurking. It's what you're good at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sublime607 said:

The Missing weight thing is long over with... Fans now just want to see Cox's vs Snyder let's somehow get it done and settle it.. Im personally taking Cox's over Snyder.

You are taking Cox's what exactly, over Snyder?  :)

mspart

Edited by mspart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Our society perpetually allows people to blame others for the problems of their own making, so why wouldn't Cox blame someone else? Accepting responsibility is no longer a part of American ethos. 

 

are you capable of not making everything about your political insecurities about the state of the nation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sublime607 said:

The Missing weight thing is long over with... Fans now just want to see Cox's vs Snyder let's somehow get it done and settle it.. Im personally taking Cox's over Snyder.

How does this happen? Next Olympic trials is one way. Or could Flo or anyone put up money for a 2 out of 3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct.  He could make this happen as soon as next WTT at the least.  Perhaps US Nationals before then.  Actually US Natioinals would be the way to go.  That way if there is a hiccup, he can get back to 92 or make adjustments to prevail at 97.  I don't think KS will be prevailed upon, but that is why we have these wrestle offs.  Kyle has established himself as the #2/#3 guy in the world at 97.  JC could be that good, but that is rare.  Someone will eventually knock KS off his perch, might as well be JC.  I just don't think it will be anytime soon. 

He went unscored upon at WTTs.   That is pretty dominant.  Good for him and hopefully he can overcome the OTT debacle.

mspart

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, uncle bernard said:

are you capable of not making everything about your political insecurities about the state of the nation?

he aint wrong though. 

everything is 'i went through so much adversity' and 'my journey'. ffs it's called life. if everyone is struggling, is anyone struggling? 

i'm not talking about j'den, i'm talking about every stupid 2 minute segment before a sporting event detailing the tragic events of a hang nail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

he aint wrong though. 

everything is 'i went through so much adversity' and 'my journey'. ffs it's called life. if everyone is struggling, is anyone struggling? 

i'm not talking about j'den, i'm talking about every stupid 2 minute segment before a sporting event detailing the tragic events of a hang nail.

Aren't you the guy who had a super public (S/O Stalemates) trial because you couldn't deal with the terms of your contract after you quit? Were you not playing the victim there? Should we give a sh*t about the big bad flo picking on lil Willie when crap like that happens every day? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol. you know flo sued me right? i didn't sue them.  i 'had a trial' b/c i had to go. it wasn't my choice.

nice try equating that to every athlete that says 'so much adversity' though.

 

Edited by Husker_Du

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

lol. you know flo sued me right? i didn't sue them.  i 'had a trial' b/c i had to go. it wasn't my choice.

nice try equating that to every athlete that says 'so much adversity' though.

 

I didn't say you sued Flo. Where did you get that from? Serious question, as I have no idea how that all turned out (wrestling media drama isn't my forte),  what was the verdict? I struggle with big paragraphs that ultimately don't take responsibility for **** so try to avoid those if you want me to understand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, wrestlingphish said:

I didn't say you sued Flo. Where did you get that from? Serious question, as I have no idea how that all turned out (wrestling media drama isn't my forte),  what was the verdict? I struggle with big paragraphs that ultimately don't take responsibility for **** so try to avoid those if you want me to understand. 

Dude,  you said he played the victim by going to trial after quitting.  He was on trial as a defendant, as in he was summoned to be there.   Take the L.

Edited by Class

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

lol. you know flo sued me right? i didn't sue them.  i 'had a trial' b/c i had to go. it wasn't my choice.

nice try equating that to every athlete that says 'so much adversity' though.

 

Didn't your Flo contract have a non-compete in it?  

If so, wasn't it your choice to violate the non-compete when you started putting out content on Rokfin? 

When @wrestlingphish said:

23 hours ago, wrestlingphish said:

Aren't you the guy who had a super public (S/O Stalemates) trial because you couldn't deal with the terms of your contract after you quit? Were you not playing the victim there? Should we give a sh*t about the big bad flo picking on lil Willie when crap like that happens every day?

I think he meant that: you quit Flo-->then put out content on Rokfin-->couldn't deal with the terms of your contract with Flo (which had a non-compete)-->got sued by Flo for violating the non-compete-->played the victim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2021 at 5:07 PM, Husker_Du said:

...every stupid 2 minute segment before a sporting event detailing the tragic events of a hang nail.

You are right and I love the stories anyway.  Stories activate the right side of their brain.  Had a conversation with a woman that could care less about football.  Tell her a story about a football player and she will watch the game with interest, cheering for the afflicted hang nail.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I frequent several public and premium forums. The collective IQ and deductive reasoning skills on this board is by far the lowest. 
 

You get more nuanced conversations on Twitter than this board. So congrats! You’re worse than a bunch of Gen Z’s on social media. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MizzouGrad said:

I frequent several public and premium forums. The collective IQ and deductive reasoning skills on this board is by far the lowest. 
 

You get more nuanced conversations on Twitter than this board. So congrats! You’re worse than a bunch of Gen Z’s on social media. 
 

Why aren't you in Bulgaria yet?

I know they don't have internets there yet, so I know you're not there, yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...