43 minutes ago, MizzouGrad said:

I frequent several public and premium forums. The collective IQ and deductive reasoning skills on this board is by far the lowest. 

You get more nuanced conversations on Twitter than this board. So congrats! You’re worse than a bunch of Gen Z’s on social media. 

Wow...this is so ironic for so many reasons!

44 minutes ago, MizzouGrad said:

I frequent several public and premium forums. The collective IQ and deductive reasoning skills on this board is by far the lowest. 

You get more nuanced conversations on Twitter than this board. So congrats! You’re worse than a bunch of Gen Z’s on social media. 

I agree.  Nobody on this board is smart or nuanced enough to realize it's never Cox's fault.

40 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

No, I didn't. Do better.

Okay Lbjbjbj guy.  You do better.  Stop copying his shtick.

1 hour ago, MizzouGrad said:

Moved to Zurich instead. How’s BFE treating you? 

Dafuq is BFE?

On 9/16/2021 at 5:22 AM, jross said:

You are right and I love the stories anyway.  Stories activate the right side of their brain.  Had a conversation with a woman that could care less about football.  Tell her a story about a football player and she will watch the game with interest, cheering for the afflicted hang nail.    

i have said for years we need this kind of treatment for wrestling... to get more people involved/interested.

olympic style coverage for the NCAA's. they did this for metcalf at least a little bit one year.. but it wasn't a major news source i dont think...

wrestlers are tough. mean. nasty. etc... so we often discount what we and others go through just to be average wrestlers, let alone top of the world.

maybe we need more people to see that...