irani

Video of Hassan Yazdani training for the worlds

28 minutes ago, DuckFor2 said:

I appreciate your opinion but a lot of people felt as though Yaz should have been put on the clock last match.

Believe me, i'd much rather see a DT 12-10 type match, light it up!!

While that may be true I don't think that group of people included any UWW officials, cautions under UWW rules aren't based off who shoots more. If you're getting backed up in FS and going to your knees on the edge to avoid step outs then it doesn't matter if you take more shots and your opponent never shoots like Yazdani, you will be called for passive. 

If its more like the second match in Budapest then neither of them will be put on the clock because there was constant scoring. But if its like the first or third match with Yaz mostly moving Taylor around trying to get step outs then Taylor is going to be called passive. Just how they call it.

On 9/19/2021 at 10:01 AM, headshuck said:

I just want to know why Yaz got himself so flat-footed with the win nearly in hand. He should take a lesson from Burroughs on how to circle to run out the clock.

Part of it was that Taylors shot was a misdirection. It look like a straight double but he shot right legged and switched his head to Yaz's left side. So the heavy feet were partially because he was frozen up as far as reacting goes. 

Part of it was that Taylors shot was a misdirection. It look like a straight double but he shot right legged and switched his head to Yaz's left side. So the heavy feet were partially because he was frozen up as far as reacting goes. 

When was the last time Taylor hit anyone with the ol’ double?

I’ve watched a lot of his international matches and I can’t recall ever seeing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Le duke said:

I’ve watched a lot of his international matches and I can’t recall ever seeing that.

he hits it often. here is him doing to the greatest and most important wrestler of our generation

16 hours ago, Le duke said:

It seems like he hit it about 4 times in less than 20 seconds of feet time against Myles Martin

If you take a gander at DT's twitter account, he seems kind of obsessed with his fantasy football picks.   

Meanwhile, Yazdani appears to be training like Rocky for a rematch. 

Hope DT is dialed in.  World Championships start in about a week and a half.

3 minutes ago, dmm53 said:

If you take a gander at DT's twitter account, he seems kind of obsessed with his fantasy football picks.   

Meanwhile, Yazdani appears to be training like Rocky for a rematch. 

Hope DT is dialed in.  World Championships start in about a week and a half.

Really? Where did the time go?