portajohn

Willie's Earth Shattering News

5 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

This was dirty by Willie, lol. I would guess the source asked him to wait.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Says he's waiting till Monday to keep a clear conscience.  Will announce on his live show which is free.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

@Husker_Du

Please PM me the dets.  I won't spill the beans or tell Minnow.

I just gots to know.

I will still listen Monday regardless.  Always do.

Minnow may already know and has posted some speculation which could be the same thing 

28 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Carter Young to OK St?

If Minnow is correct its more than Carter Young to OK St...lot's of transfers out of the big 10 schools due to vaccine mandate.  Ohio State, PSU, and Iowa do not require vaccines.  The rich might get richer.

Edited by portajohn

27 minutes ago, portajohn said:

If Minnow is correct its more than Carter Young to OK St...lot's of transfers out of the big 10 schools due to vaccine mandate.  Ohio State, PSU, and Iowa do not require vaccines.  The rich might get richer.

Who are the transfers out there due to mandate? 

21 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Who are the transfers out there due to mandate? 

I'm assuming that might be Willie's big announcement on Monday.  But at this point it's Minnow making the speculations so have to wait till Monday for any concrete info.

1 hour ago, portajohn said:

Huh I wonder if there is a way of finding out which schools do require vaccines.  Northwestern, maybe Michigan?  Not sure of what would influence something like that.  State politics or just school politics.  

2 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Huh I wonder if there is a way of finding out which schools do require vaccines.  Northwestern, maybe Michigan?  Not sure of what would influence something like that.  State politics or just school politics.  

From what I've found Indiana, Rutgers, Northwestern, Maryland, Illinois, Michigan, Michigan State, & Minnesota require vaccines.  Some of these universities will allow students to remain unvaccinated if they are tested weekly.  

33 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

Is "Minnow" Mineo now? Sorry I haven't been on the college boards much and just catching back up.
He still doing the whole "insider" thing ?

Yes Minnow is Minnow.

2 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Minnow may already know and has posted some speculation which could be the same thing 

Minnow doesn't really ever know much.

Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Purdue, and Penn State are the Big Ten schools with no vaccine requirement as of today. Ohio State was the latest to implement a requirement (August 24th). Some schools are doing weekly tests on unvaccinated students. The NCAA is recommending contact sports athletes be tested 3x per week in season, so I expect many schools to follow that guideline and require it out of their opponents.

From what I've found Indiana, Rutgers, Northwestern, Maryland, Illinois, Michigan, Michigan State, & Minnesota require vaccines.  Some of these universities will allow students to remain unvaccinated if they are tested weekly.  

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

Rumor for the past 2 weeks is Rutgers could be losing a few  including a big time guy over the COVID vax requirement 

I hope it’s not about this vaccine stuff, because it’s a matter of when, not if PSU mandates it. Would hate to see what they have going there impacted by people being afraid of needles. Don’t all universities require vaccines like MMR?