portajohn

Willie's Earth Shattering News

4 hours ago, Billyhoyle said:

I hope it’s not about this vaccine stuff, because it’s a matter of when, not if PSU mandates it. Would hate to see what they have going there impacted by people being afraid of needles. Don’t all universities require vaccines like MMR?

If they do, Dean better leave and give a speach about freedom to keep consistent.

7 hours ago, Billyhoyle said:

I hope it’s not about this vaccine stuff, because it’s a matter of when, not if PSU mandates it. Would hate to see what they have going there impacted by people being afraid of needles. Don’t all universities require vaccines like MMR?

Penn state isn’t going to mandate, some board recommended it months ago for them and the school decided against it 

According to reports, lots of geniuses out there are refusing the taxpayer-funded $20 vaccine.  Then, after they get sick, they are getting monoclonal antibodies — which cost taxpayers $2100 and are experimental.  These same people are already pumped full of other vaccines.  

Edited by Katie

49 minutes ago, Katie said:

According to reports, lots of geniuses out there are refusing the taxpayer-funded $20 vaccine.  Then, after they get sick, they are getting monoclonal antibodies — which cost taxpayers $2100 and are experimental.  These same people are already pumped full of other vaccines.  

She's the news is, Katie is a brainwashed, television addicted fool.

2 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Current 

I guess I should just wait until tomorrow.  Instead I was rolling through Rutgers roster and trying to figure out which wrestlers this might apply to.  No one strikes me as an obvious choice.  I think the wrestlers today are getting a little wiser with social media and knowing not to make their personal opinions obvious.  

11 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

I guess I should just wait until tomorrow.  Instead I was rolling through Rutgers roster and trying to figure out which wrestlers this might apply to.  No one strikes me as an obvious choice.  I think the wrestlers today are getting a little wiser with social media and knowing not to make their personal opinions obvious.  

I kinda doubt Willie’s “earth shattering news” involves Rutgers, but who knows

New series of guesses:

Lucas Byrd to Ohio State

Griffin Parriott to retire from folkstyle

ASICS offered contracts to athletes at schools with an existing Nike contract in place, incentivizing them to move elsewhere.  Several big name wrestlers including RBY, move together to another school without conflict of interest.

24 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

New series of guesses:

Lucas Byrd to Ohio State

Griffin Parriott to retire from folkstyle

ASICS offered contracts to athletes at schools with an existing Nike contract in place, incentivizing them to move elsewhere.  Several big name wrestlers including RBY, move together to another school without conflict of interest.

Pretty sure Parriott has been off the Purdue roster for a while. He's definitely now off the Boilermaker roster, and I believe is back in Minnesota training with the Minnesota Storm.

1 hour ago, SetonHallPirate said:

Pretty sure Parriott has been off the Purdue roster for a while. He's definitely now off the Boilermaker roster, and I believe is back in Minnesota training with the Minnesota Storm.

My sarcastic instinct is to say, thanks for the spoiler alert, but I honestly am appreciative of the info (and am sometimes slow on thr uptake)

10 minutes ago, portajohn said:

Show is live now. Kennedy and Howe are being terminated at Northwestern for refusal to take the vaccine

And this is why Carter Young bailed on NW and moved to OSU at the last moment.  Or the excuse he used.