portajohn

Willie's Earth Shattering News

9 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Then why isn't there any official verbiage on the subject? 

because they haven't issued the formal rule yet? because *this article* is the clarification! the longer verbiage is they are not covered by the federal worker mandate because USPS isn't actually a federal agency though it is subject to very specific regulation; USPS and its employees are covered by the OSHA mandate for private sector. I know that you still won't think that you are wrong but ... you are wrong! you can't read and you are wrong.

READ THINGS THAT DON'T CONFIRM YOUR PRIORS.

Edited to add: the postal union may fight this, because they think it is subject to their union contract, but that's basically the same as the police in new york who are suing over state and local mandates for public employees. 

Edited by ugarte

4 minutes ago, ugarte said:

because they haven't issued the formal rule yet? because *this article* is the clarification! the longer verbiage is they are not covered by the federal worker mandate because USPS isn't actually a federal agency though it is subject to very specific regulation; USPS and its employees are covered by the OSHA mandate for private sector. I know that you still won't think that you are wrong but ... you are wrong! you can't read and you are wrong.

READ THINGS THAT DON'T CONFIRM YOUR PRIORS.

Edited to add: the postal union may fight this, because they think it is subject to their union contract, but that's basically the same as the police in new york who are suing over state and local mandates for public employees. 

na I looked into it you and fletcher were right. sorry for wasting time.

1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

Fauci weighs in on every damn thing that he can think of with this virus. He has celebrity status for crying out loud. 

You are damn straight he should weigh in on the idea of the elites requiring a vaccine passport for workers writ large but giving one class of workers - postal workers - a free pass. 

setting aside that that you were wrong as usual, still waiting for you to explain who you think the "elites" in this country are.

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

setting aside that that you were wrong as usual, still waiting for you to explain who you think the "elites" in this country are.

Easy.  Anyone living East of the Appalachians and West of the Sierras.

41 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Its a consequence of people fetishizing things based on flimsy information.

I'm sorry you are taking this all so personally but I'm not convinced I was wrong in either instance. 

You don’t think J’Den Cox’s hospitalization was ultimately caused by covid?

Or you don’t think pneumonia is a common effect from covid in general?

or both?

Just now, 1032004 said:

You don’t think J’Den Cox’s hospitalization was ultimately caused by covid?

Or you don’t think pneumonia is a common effect from covid in general?

or both?

no i looked that up too. seems 5% of covid people with symptoms get pneumonia.

I had no clue. I don't think this undermines any of my wider philosophical beliefs but I learned something.