Sign in to follow this  
wrstlingfan937

Going to my First NCAA Finals!!!

So to start this off, this is my very first post on theese forums. I am super excited to see that their is alot of people active on here and share the same energy as i do for wrestling. 

So anyways I will be going to the 2022 NCAA's and most likely only attend session 5 and 6 since I will be driving friday afternoon from indiana to detroit. I am looking from advice from you guys to help guide me threw this with ease. What are the best seats? What is the best session? How Is the energy level in person? And lastly where the HECK CAN I BUY MY INDIVIDUAL TICKETS?!? Anybody know where or when they will go on sale? 

Super excited!

5 hours ago, wrstlingfan937 said:

I’m going to try, I plan on taking my 1 year old son. Do they have age restrictions? And would I need to get him a seat as well?

My first reaction....I've been to 42 NCAA's/36 in a row....not sure I've ever seen a one year old.....will he be able to make it through sessions....can he handle the cheering....if he starts crying, those around you may not appreciate it, and then will you have to take him up to the concourse, and now, you are missing the wrestling....just some thoughts....I may be wrong.

10 minutes ago, fadzaev2 said:

My first reaction....I've been to 42 NCAA's/36 in a row....not sure I've ever seen a one year old.....will he be able to make it through sessions....can he handle the cheering....if he starts crying, those around you may not appreciate it, and then will you have to take him up to the concourse, and now, you are missing the wrestling....just some thoughts....I may be wrong.

Thanks you for the feedback, as a new parent I’m still learning these things. We only plan on attending session 6. I really did not think about those around me… very valid reason to take into consideration, I don’t want to be that guy with the screaming kid. 
I might just go to Iowa vs pen instead

10 hours ago, wrstlingfan937 said:

Thanks you for the feedback, as a new parent I’m still learning these things. We only plan on attending session 6. I really did not think about those around me… very valid reason to take into consideration, I don’t want to be that guy with the screaming kid. 
I might just go to Iowa vs pen instead

Wasn't trying to discourage you from coming!