Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bronco

Only one PAC 12 wrestling team has released their

Recommended Posts

Coach P talked about the OSU schedule recently and it's the same thing; waiting on the conference and 'ball' sports to lock in their dates and times, then the oldest-greatest is locked in, then it can be released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CB said:

Coach P talked about the OSU schedule recently and it's the same thing; waiting on the conference and 'ball' sports to lock in their dates and times, then the oldest-greatest is locked in, then it can be released.

Yep.... there is more to it than just having the schedule and putting it on your website. It's going to be a fun year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2021 at 12:01 PM, Bronco said:

Only one PAC 12 wrestling team, as of today - 9/22/2021 - has released their 2021-2022 wrestling schedule.  And that one team is

 

Cal State University at Bakersfield

https://gorunners.com/sports/wrestling/schedule

According to this the CSUB wrestling team's 2021-2022 season begins in 6 1/2 weeks.

Larry Scott is supposed to approve this week , then all should be posted. He has been such a tremendous commish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oregon State will have a banger of a schedule-

Campbell/Lehigh at home

@ Penn State

@Journeymen  

@ Iowa

@Cliff Keen

@National Duals

Utah Valley in Boise

@Penn/Drexel

Little Rock at home

@N. Colorado

@Wyoming

@Arizona St

Nebraska at home

@Bakersfield

@Stanford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OR said:

Oregon State will have a banger of a schedule-

Campbell/Lehigh at home

@ Penn State

@Journeymen  

@ Iowa

@Cliff Keen

@National Duals

Utah Valley in Boise

@Penn/Drexel

Little Rock at home

@N. Colorado

@Wyoming

@Arizona St

Nebraska at home

@Bakersfield

@Stanford

Some Good Squads on that I’d say. I’ll say they beat Arkansas LR, Northern Colorado, Drexel, maybe Bakersfield. Nebraska, ASU, Nitts, Iowa should paste them. Don’t know much about WYO this year.. anyone know how the cowboys are looking this year.? Loos like some good wrestling., but home schedule looks dismal. Bummer so hard to grow a fan base when your schedule has only 3 days at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Downtown Brown said:

Some Good Squads on that I’d say. I’ll say they beat Arkansas LR, Northern Colorado, Drexel, maybe Bakersfield. Nebraska, ASU, Nitts, Iowa should paste them. Don’t know much about WYO this year.. anyone know how the cowboys are looking this year.? Loos like some good wrestling., but home schedule looks dismal. Bummer so hard to grow a fan base when your schedule has only 3 days at home.

Home and home with some of those teams so the schedule will look good for home after this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2021 at 2:14 PM, OR said:

Oregon State will have a banger of a schedule-

Campbell/Lehigh at home

@ Penn State

@Journeymen  

@ Iowa

@Cliff Keen

@National Duals

Utah Valley in Boise

@Penn/Drexel

Little Rock at home

@N. Colorado

@Wyoming

@Arizona St

Nebraska at home

@Bakersfield

@Stanford

Utah Valley in Boise?????  What is the story on that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...