Sign in to follow this  
WreslingSuperior

Jon Jones: people don't ever respect my wrestling

I'm just glad Jones has a wrestling background so I don't have to hear about a bunch of otherwise reasonable wrestling fans cheering for a loser like Sonnen .

http://deadspin.com/chael-sonnen-the-ufcs-skip-bayless-race-baits-his-wa-474796344

That's because Jones would never fail a drug test. or wreck his bentley while DWI, right? 

Just like I said a year ago on this thread. Jon Jones i sthe best P4P fighter in UFC history. If this was a Wrestling match I am not sure I would have went with Cormier. Maybe a 3-2 victory for Cormier but it would be cose even in a wrestling. Jones is the best in the history of the sport. A few more wins at LHW over Gus, Cormier again and a superfight over the HWY champ then he will be Cael and Saitev. I feel bad for Cormier-all the top titles he was seeking NCAA D1, Olympics, and UFC he ran into the greatest ever type guys. I really do feel bad for him. He gave Cael, Gatsalov, and Jones pretty good matches but in any case would not win any of those bouts even on his best day. And he got all those guys in their primes! Bad freakin luck!

Yeah but in Cormier's defense, he was fighting a guy blitzed out of his mind on drugs.    

Cormier did great. Fight was even after three and rounds 4 and 5 he gassed. NO shame in losing to the best ever. If Cormier can win a top 3 fight I think he gets Jones again and with Jones drug issues anything could happen. It is not over yet for Cormier but he just turned 36 but I believe there is one more shot left for him. He has a nack for losing to the greatest ever type guys! No shame in saying I never won a NCCA D1 title due to Sanderson. I never won the Olympics because of Gatsalov. I never won the UFC tile because of Jones-hopefully he gets one more shot at this! If he changes his tactics next fight he can beat Jones and if Jones goes to Heavyweight then Cormier can win a vacant title against Gus or he could lose that one also-Gus is tough. I feel really sorry for him almost getting it done stuff-it's gotta hurt.