Sign in to follow this  
toprankwrestling

Whats your BEST Inspirational/Motivating Quote?

Another poster on here told a story about meeting Gable and having Dan sign something for the poster's son. When Gable asked the person asking for the autograph wanted him to write, the proud dad said something about "good luck, Joey," or whatever it was. I guess Gable went on a bit about how there is no such thing as luck and ended up signing the piece, "Make your own luck." Since I've read that, I've enjoyed that quote.

"The only thing you deserve is what you earn." - Tom Brands

"If you win, you live to fight again. If you lose, you go to the gas chamber". SS Commandant at one of the Nazi extermination camps in WWII where he had prisoners fighting for troop entertainment.

OK, We here at Top Rank Wrestling are loving all the replies and laughing about many, in the way you guys are trying to out do each other, so we have decided to use many of them each day.

Check out the main site to see if yours made it, we will put your avatar name with the post,

but I have to say I have chosen one already because it gets me revved up EVERY TIME I see it!

It will be up within the next 20 mins.

Keep postin!

toprankwrestling.com

Tom Brands, in his second season as head coach, said "The challenge is the same every year. The battle is in-state. The battle is the Big 10 Conference. The battle is national. The battle is planet Earth. And if they find life out there, then the battle will be Universal."