Katie

Whose fans are worse: Dake’s or Taylor’s?

I wonder if a related question arises, one made famous in Machiavelli's Prince: namely, is it better to be feared or loved?

Dake is probably more feared.  Taylor is more loved.  

Does Dake actually have fans?  I'm not even convinced he would want them.  It might take his edge away.  

8 hours ago, dmm53 said:

I wonder if a related question arises, one made famous in Machiavelli's Prince: namely, is it better to be feared or loved?

Dake is probably more feared.  Taylor is more loved.  

Does Dake actually have fans?  I'm not even convinced he would want them.  It might take his edge away.  

I think Dake will have a lot more fans when he wins a gold in 2024, when he's back in high school.

I am a fan of both.

I believe most people are a fan of both.

There is also the group that hates both.

So five groups.

I believe the fifth group that hates both is the worst.  Those people are *Communist Belarusian* scum (you know who you are!).

*As a disclaimer, I don't dislike Belarusian-folk.  It is an obvious jab at a few particular idiots who are larger dolts than myself.

3 hours ago, BerniePragle said:

I think Dake will have a lot more fans when he wins a gold in 2024, when he's back in high school.

But you have to be 18 years old to participate, yes?  Do you think they'll allow him a waiver?

23 minutes ago, scribe said:

This Katie thing was bagging American olympians while they were taking the mat. Nothing worse than that. 

First, I’m a dude.

Second, I don’t recall “bagging” an Olympian while they were competing — or at any time for that matter.  I can only assume you took offense to something innocuous, or are making things up.

1 hour ago, Katie said:

First, I’m a dude.

Second, I don’t recall “bagging” an Olympian while they were competing — or at any time for that matter.  I can only assume you took offense to something innocuous, or are making things up.

He was likely reacting to one of the voices in his head.

1 hour ago, scribe said:

This Katie thing was bagging American olympians while they were taking the mat. Nothing worse than that. 

My 'Belarusian scum' remark is in regards to the bums who said they would be rooting for Cox after he excommunicated because he was robbed, despite his coach actually being the one that robbed him and not USA Wrestling.

12 hours ago, BerniePragle said:

Of course he wants to go back to high school it reminds him of the last time Taylor could actually beat him.

37 minutes ago, scribe said:

omg how did I miss this?

What you do on your free time is your business bro. It's the 2020's, freedom to be whoever you feel like.

Well said: we even accept those who identify as clowns on these here forums.  Dudes or non-dudes, its all good here.  :)