Oh wow, he's gonna win it.  Imma have to lay a Benny Frank on it if they are taking bets.
Lol there's still some serious competition.
Props on Benny Frank (I'm gonna start saying that)
But as much as there's not the same elite level of wrestlers in the weight that we're used to.
There's multiple Yainni level guys (from the names people have been throwing around)
15% chance I'll say

65kg entries.

Zagir Shakhiev (RUS) 2021 European Gold 2021, Russian Nationals Silver 2020, Russian Nationals Bronze 2016, Cadet World Gold.

Vazgen Tevanyan (ARM) 2020 World Cup Gold, 2018 Junior World Gold.

Ali Rahimzade (AZE) 2021 Euro Bronze, 2020 Euro Bronze, 2018 U23 World Silver.

Alejandro Valdes (CUB) 2017 2018 World Bronze, 2010 2013 2014 2019 Pan-Am Gold, 2016 Pan-Am Silver, 2018 Pan-Am Bronze.

Amir Yazdani (IRI) 2015 Cadet World Silver.

Tulga Tumur-Ochir (MGL) 2019 World 5th.

Edited by Mphillips

Valdes has an amazing resume but I can’t unsee that match vs. Kazakhstan in Tokyo where he was up 9-0 and lost 21-11. Dude was gassed beyond recognition and was just getting rag dolled at the end. 

Edited by Red95

37 minutes ago, rpm002 said:

Tevanyan is going to win gold.  Yianni should get a medal though unless he gets a terrible draw.

Perhaps- it depends which version of Tevanyan shows up- the one who won the Euro Olympic qualifier final 9-0 over Aliyev or the one who went 0-1 without scoring a point in Tokyo (albeit against Rashidov). 

Perhaps- it depends which version of Tevanyan shows up- the one who won the Euro Olympic qualifier final 9-0 over Aliyev or the one who went 0-1 without scoring a point in Tokyo (albeit against Rashidov). 

Yeah I mean I think most versions of Tevanyan lose to Rashidov.

But I also think most versions of everyone at the weight lose to the (widely accepted) #1 guy.

I appreciate the effort but he's the favorite here.

11 hours ago, spladle08 said:

Lol there's still some serious competition.
Props on Benny Frank (I'm gonna start saying that)
But as much as there's not the same elite level of wrestlers in the weight that we're used to.
There's multiple Yainni level guys (from the names people have been throwing around)
15% chance I'll say

15%?  Yianni is special. You’re about to see.