VakAttack

Best Nickname!

Best nickname  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which guy has the best nickname?

27 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Since this is the only thread in which one has the clear edge over the other, can we make the determination that nickname and nickname alone is the reason KD is 11-0 against DT since graduating high school?

Nah, it's the ears 

Neither are original. The one, a name adopted by a crimial-turned-boxer-turned-video-game-pixels-turned-rapist-turned-punchline-turned-yogi berra-esque motivational speaker. The other, Will Ferrell exploring the shoals of an idiot's mind.

Edited by jackwebster

18 minutes ago, jackwebster said:

Neither are original. The one, a name adopted by a crimial-turned-boxer-turned-video-game-pixels-turned-rapist-turned-punchline-turned-yogi berra-esque motivational speaker. The other, Will Ferrell exploring the shoals of an idiot's mind.

Christ I'm glad I didn't vote and typed, 'Captain America.'

Can we all just agree that Sadulaev has the best nickname.  The best of all time belongs to the "East Lansing Strangler" though. I'm also partial to "The law" Lindland.  
Same weight around the same time Troy Thickerson and those socks were memorable

1 hour ago, Billyhoyle said:

Can we all just agree that Sadulaev has the best nickname.  The best of all time belongs to the "East Lansing Strangler" though. I'm also partial to "The law" Lindland.  

A lot of people don't know who the ELS was nor why, without google, and that is what is wrong with this world.

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

A lot of people don't know who the ELS was nor why, without google, and that is what is wrong with this world.

and how many knew he had it stitched on the back of his warm top just below the collar?