Perry

Cassioppi

Looks like big Tony has spent this past off* season in the weight room. It appears he dropped a good amount of fat and replaced it with muscle. Does anyone give him a chance vs Parris this season? I assume Gable is out of the picture in everyone's minds but if someone wants to make that argument I'd definitely love to hear it. Excited to see what he can do this season. 

FAVVHgbXoAArDF8.jpg

Edited by Perry

47 minutes ago, Perry said:

Looks like big Tony has spent this past off* season in the weight room. It appears he dropped a good amount of fat and replaced it with muscle. Does anyone give him a chance vs Parris this season? I assume Gable is out of the picture in everyone's minds but if someone wants to make that argument I'd definitely love to hear it. Excited to see what he can do this season. 

FAVVHgbXoAArDF8.jpg

Why would you assume that Gable is out of the picture when he says he is wrestling this year?

5 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Why would you assume that Gable is out of the picture when he says he is wrestling this year?

I was implying that nobody gave Tony a shot at beating Gable, not that Gable wouldn't be a factor. Sorry for any confusion in my wording there.

Edited by Perry

Respectful of Gable's accomplishments and talent, the depth of top talent at this weight is seriously impressive and anything can happen.  Guys get better, stronger, faster, and smarter.  Gable is a deserving favorite, but the field is very strong through the top 8 or so.

It may be near as tough and deep as 133 is shaping up to be.  Fun for the fans! 

Shredded,, clearly by leaning out he should be quicker but it doesn't change his skill level/techniques. Hopeful he keeps evolving, adds to his arsenal, and iron sharpens iron (between him, Parris and Gable) but I have my doubts.

Also Brands makes Desanto carry him around the room on his shoulders as punishment for attempting to hurt Spencer (happens anytime they go live) .
If this photo was a little more full length you'd see his little disappointed head.

Dude should be playing DL now for the Hawks and not wrestling but he is jacked for sure.  Hopefully dropping some of that weight can make him quicker as that was always one of his biggest faults.