The Take Out

When does Northwestern fire Howe and Kennedy?

2 hours ago, SignificantACCBias said:

I just self-reported to that website that I had a heart attack, a miscarriage and died three times immediately after getting the Moderna vaccine. It took about five minutes! No verification necessary. Great source.

VAERS is the official government system for reporting adverse events.  Feel free to mock the data, but do you have a better source?  Also, we know that these numbers are significantly under reported.  For perspective, there have been more reported deaths from the Covid vaccine than all other vaccines combined in the past 20 years.

19 hours ago, klehner said:

This what?  The comparison of the flu, which has killed < 50,000 per year in the US, to the coronavirus, which has killed over 700,000 in the US *despite* massive intervention methods (that most people tried to adhere to)?

how many did the flu kill when it first decided to wreak havoc on us? 

it still kills 50K even tho we have mutliple 'vaccines' for it

so yes tell me about the massive interventions we made for the flu.

5 hours ago, rocklobsta said:

Should these adverse events from the vaccine be ignored?

Government data: https://openvaers.com/covid-data

image.thumb.png.6550687300f9e4df08639db06830143c.png

1 hour ago, rocklobsta said:

VAERS is the official government system for reporting adverse events.  Feel free to mock the data, but do you have a better source?  Also, we know that these numbers are significantly under reported.  For perspective, there have been more reported deaths from the Covid vaccine than all other vaccines combined in the past 20 years.

But this is NOT VAERS. It's OPENVaers.= which is an anti-vax site.

https://www.logically.ai/articles/california-woman-anti-vax-site-openvaers

I believe the reported figures are simply those that happened AFTER getting vaccinations. Just because B happened after A doesn't in the least mean A caused B.

56 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

But this is NOT VAERS. It's OPENVaers.= which is an anti-vax site.

https://www.logically.ai/articles/california-woman-anti-vax-site-openvaers

I believe the reported figures are simply those that happened AFTER getting vaccinations. Just because B happened after A doesn't in the least mean A caused B.

Are you telling me an anti-vaxxer is getting his data from a bad, obviously propagandistic source that confirms his priors? WHAT????

Not all vaccine skeptics are this stupid, but some of the stuff posted on this forum is breathtaking. I've met 8 year olds better at vetting information sources.

23 hours ago, Return of Aztec said:

It's a long article with many points, but the main idea as far as I can tell is that is that the risk of COVD skews very old regardless of vaccination status, so issues such as vaccination, masking, social distancing, and boosters should take into account the different risk to different demographics and not be one-size-fits-all.

I agree about the topic of the article (idk how anyone could disagree), and yeah, many different points are made within - but I guess Ill say I politely disagree regarding the implications of it. 

8 hours ago, SignificantACCBias said:

I just self-reported to that website that I had a heart attack, a miscarriage and died three times immediately after getting the Moderna vaccine. It took about five minutes! No verification necessary. Great source.

I self-reported yesterday that it caused my body to turn avocado green, and this morning I got an email from Laura Ingraham's producer to come on her show.  Anyone have some green body dye?  I'm about to be a right-wing celebrity!

1 minute ago, BAC said:

I self-reported yesterday that it caused my body to turn avocado green, and this morning I got an email from Laura Ingraham's producer to come on her show.  Anyone have some green body dye?  I'm about to be a right-wing celebrity!

don't waste your time. the fox producers will just fix that for you in post.

I love that small pox is being used in this thread as a case against vaccines, given the vaccine virtually eradicated the disease. Anyone making that argument is either a high level troll or a world class idiot.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

This just in - we get some kind of story from our former president's lawyer, Lin Wood, via Twitter who is apparently willing to trade his soul to get attention:

The Republican Accountability Project on Twitter: "Lin Wood says that the planes that hit the twin towers and the Pentagon on 9/11 were fake CGI. https://t.co/H8amh8luzp" / Twitter

Looking forward to hearing how some of the bozo's here try to defend this total nonsense.

IMO, any college wresting coaches that aren't able to figure out this type of distorted BS on their own should be terminated. They have no place in higher education.

Per Bob Dylan ("Idiot Wind"): 

they just can't remember how to act
Their minds are filled with big ideas, images and distorted facts

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth