spladle08

Worlds Day 1 61/74/86/125kg

Tsabolov and Russia both lose in the last second, wow

I figured Bizhoev would lose but then thought he was going to finish it out but nope.  

Was surprised Tsabolov was trailing then he took the lead with short time and I said to myself "the great ones get it done when it counts".... Then .... Nope .... Hahaha

2 great endings

The bracket gods have been kind and Fix has taken full advantage. Hitting on all cylinders today.
I'm a Fix homer but having Harutyunyan being your toughest match to reach the finals......

This was for sure a fortunate situation, and it could've been more difficult but it wasn't #LetsGo

Side bar: I live the Curology ads like the target demographic Saturday 3:30-6:30 AM is the male 12-18 demographic and not a bunch of old dudes enjoying peace & quiet before the family wakes up. 

Also, I missed the Taylor match while typing this out. Nice!

1 minute ago, Grecojones said:

He’s a JR world bronze. I think Dayton may do this guy dirty too. 

He's also a Senior Euro champ, which he won at like 20 years old.  Looks like he cut to 57 for the Olympics and that likely hurt his recent results.

Edited by Gantry

He's also a Senior Euro champ, which he won at like 20 years old.  Looks like he cut to 57 for the Olympics and that likely hurt his recent results.
I was wondering if the size would be an issue, I'm sure it won't as they were both down, and he's been a full sized 61 guy for most of the past

If Zare gets gold, Flo should step up for a super match with Gable.  We would all pay good money for that.  

IF Zare gets gold.

Sadly, with Gable contracts, I double Flo can pay him enough to risk the shine he has.