spladle08

Worlds Day 1 61/74/86/125kg

Akgul should have challenged that I thought Zares hand went out first. Nice win for him though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see the match, but one hand out does not count as out of bounds so it doesn't matter if a hand touches first.

DT looks like he’s wrestling against Jr. High schoolers. I am very curious to see how his finals match will be. 
When I saw Dayton’s draw I thought that he would have a fairly tough road ahead of him, but gosh he was like a human buzzsaw. 
I know it’s kind of a head scratcher but in my opinion Dake looked the least dominant of our three finalists of today. Hopefully though all three can prevail in the finals. 
Hopefully Gwizz can be at the top of his game and wrestle great and get past Taha for the Bronze. 

This must be what it feels like to be Russia.  Hopefully we can keep the success going. 

I remember during the 2007 Worlds where Russia lost one total match thinking that they would have been challenged more at practice, and that it how I felt watching the US guys today with the one exception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I liked how Fix dominated, Magomedov looks like a candidate for best P4P in the tournament.
He really did look amazing. That said, that trap-arm can end things quickly :) #WarFix
(But seriously clearly not the same credentials as the other finals but very excited about this one )

24 minutes ago, herma48852 said:

As much as I liked how Fix dominated, Magomedov looks like a candidate for best P4P in the tournament.

Why is he the best P4P? Even if he beats Fix, Haven't Dake and especially Taylor, among the finalists from today been more dominant? Then you have to consider all the guys who wind up winning on Monday.

There is no way that NJ Dan is a real person.

Right?

I assume it's genius level trolling 100% of the time.

But then when you tip your hat to his brilliance it's like telling a hillbilly he has a good looking wife. Dudes ready to fight ya....

Take the compliment.