Sign in to follow this  
NJDan

Flo is not in Oslo

8 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

How about instead of antagonizing your customers/potential customers with name calling, you consider their feedback. I don't think I said anything negative towards you personally. Everyone here is either a subscriber to flo or once was at one point, and dismissing our feedback as trolling is unfortunately indicative of what you as an organization have become.  We aren't asking for the event to be free-we want to give you our money.  We are simply questioning the price point for those who don't care for HS wrestling/exhibition matches/BJJ, and don't value the content provided 9 months out of the year.  Why is there so much antipathy between flo and so many fans of the sport (going in both directions)? It's not a sustainable strategy to respond to feedback with personal attacks. 

okay, troll.

3 hours ago, Billyhoyle said:

We are simply questioning the price point for those who don't care for HS wrestling/exhibition matches/BJJ, and don't value the content provided 9 months out of the year.  Why is there so much antipathy between flo and so many fans of the sport (going in both directions)?

It's damn near five pages of explanation. If you're still questioning at this point, it's trolling. AND if not, it sure comes off that way...

3 hours ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

okay, troll.

LOL I cannot wait for ROKFIN, or any other properly financially backed company, to blow you guys out of the business. The fact that they are cool with you representing their business like that, just proves how novice Flo's business sense really is. You just happen to have a monopoly on the American wrestling market at the moment, but one day you won't. It is not a coincidence that a very large percentage of the wrestling community hates your a**. Just a bunch of dorks running a monopoly. Spent millions trying to sue someone, and got your a** handed to you in embarrassing and beautiful fashion.

1 hour ago, snapspinscore said:

LOL I cannot wait for ROKFIN, or any other properly financially backed company, to blow you guys out of the business. The fact that they are cool with you representing their business like that, just proves how novice Flo's business sense really is. You just happen to have a monopoly on the American wrestling market at the moment, but one day you won't. It is not a coincidence that a very large percentage of the wrestling community hates your a**. Just a bunch of dorks running a monopoly. Spent millions trying to sue someone, and got your a** handed to you in embarrassing and beautiful fashion.

if anyone hates flo its not because I wasn't nicer to anonymous message board trolls asking me to lower the price of a flo subscription. but if you are anyone else wants to have a serious conversation I am very easy to get a hold of in real life. just message me. happy to chat with anyone in the wrestling community.

21 minutes ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

if anyone hates flo its not because I wasn't nicer to anonymous message board trolls asking me to lower the price of a flo subscription. but if you are anyone else wants to have a serious conversation I am very easy to get a hold of in real life. just message me. happy to chat with anyone in the wrestling community.

Don't think everyone is asking for lower prices, there asking for something more like streaming monthly option or quarterly options.  For most wrestling is not a 12 month sport.  I'm fine with the $150 per year price but really only need ~6 mo per year.

2 hours ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

That is where you are wrong, and it seems that Flo cannot grasp the concept of customer service. I would say your customer service, and your disregard for decency when engaging in conversations with your own customer base and demographic, is definitely right up there with your poor streaming service and commentary issues. You Flo Bros just seem to think you are too cool for that to ever be an issue. You guys have an ego problem, your product doesn't back up.

14 hours ago, Mphillips said:

It's damn near five pages of explanation. If you're still questioning at this point, it's trolling. AND if not, it sure comes off that way...

I'm simply providing feedback in a discussion topic, agreeing with other posters here.  I should be a customer of flowrestling-I was for a number of years.  I'm not cheap-I subscribe to multiple streaming services including sports streaming packages.  Wrestling is my favorite sport, yet I don't subscribe to flo. Why is that?  $150 for about 3 events that I think are worth watching just doesn't cut it for me. I don't expect their content for free, but I have no interest in the HS or BJJ event streaming that they offer.

The guy is dismissing our feedback-that's fine. Even though VPNs are legal, I'd rather just give flo my money and not use one.  That makes me a troll I guess. 

Here are hundreds of other "trolls", who are actually angry about it, also providing exactly the same feedback to Flo about monthly vs yearly subscription:   https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/austin/profile/digital-media/flosports-inc-0825-1000108975/complaints

Edited by Billyhoyle