spladle08

Worlds Day 2 57/65/79/92kg

As of just right now, over on Floarena... the team score now is Iran ahead of the USA by 6 pts. 126 to 120.

You gotta hand it to the Iranians today.

They're wrestling out of their minds.

Whoa!

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

5 minutes ago, jeffrideal said:

Dont know why they didnt challenge at the end, looked like there was still some time on the clock, with the step out. 

No, the mat clock had expired and the ref finished the match 

Ghasempour was the better wrestler, well deserved win. 

I haven't been around the boards much, but is anyone really comparing him to Sadulaev?! 
My favorite part of haters of a specific wrestler is the, "hey everyone that guy is not very good" post right after they lose.... Quiet otherwise ..
.there's a whole post on here saying Yainni would win the world's I wonder if @Le duke posted in there after his loss :)
My app just said you tagged me in a post I hope it's explain you like Cox but people just build him up to much.... Not that you just waited for this opportunity to crap on him

I am, actually. When he’s on, he’s amazing. But we haven’t seen the best J’den in this calendar year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn you le Duke.

Don't crap on a guy you like while he's down.

Crap on him when he's winning and it comes across stronger

That was a tough one to watch. Gasempour is such a beast though. He looks comic book strong and with a gas tank to match must not be very fun to wrestle.

Have we seen peak Cox already? He appears off mentally. Not just because of the silly recent talk, but that flee was a rookie mistake. I was yelling “step out!!” as I’m sure many of you were and he darts like 10 feet off the mat. Incredibly stupid. 

Just now, The Genius said:

That timer is not the official one, it's just the UWW stream. The actual mat clock had expired by then. 

Huh. Thanks for the explanation.

Why wouldn't you slave the display clock to the mat timer?

That was a tough one to watch. Gasempour is such a beast though. He looks comic book strong and with a gas tank to match must not be very fun to wrestle.
Have we seen peak Cox already? He appears off mentally. Not just because of the silly recent talk, but that flee was a rookie mistake. I was yelling “step out!!” as I’m sure many of you were and he darts like 10 feet off the mat. Incredibly stupid. 
It did look dumb right ...
Felt like he couldn't walked his body out bounds slowly and just gave the step out, instead of lunging

Cox is only 26 even though he's looked like he's in his 30s since he was at Mizzou. He's not washed up by any stretch of the imagination, but this was far from his best performance

Edited by Jrr277