spladle08

Worlds Day 2 57/65/79/92kg

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

So did Cox actually lose 4-3 then?

No, he lost 3-3 with the caution against him. If he takes a step out without the caution, he wins the match

Edited by Jrr277

I’m still not convinced he gave up 2 in the first period sequence. That was a quad pod from hell. He was one second away from blowing it dead and we are all raving about The CoxPod

I hope we don't have a scenario like the NCAA championships this year where we put 6 or 7 in the finals with 5 champs or so and lose the team title

Edited by Jrr277

1 minute ago, Mike Parrish said:

In what other sport's world championship would you have the televised clock and the actual match clock be on different time domains?

*sigh*

That's ok, at least you didn't post screenshots of the UWW clock multiple times thinking you had spotted a huge mistake or anything. 

8 minutes ago, wrestlingnerd said:

That was a tough one to watch. Gasempour is such a beast though. He looks comic book strong and with a gas tank to match must not be very fun to wrestle.

Have we seen peak Cox already? He appears off mentally. Not just because of the silly recent talk, but that flee was a rookie mistake. I was yelling “step out!!” as I’m sure many of you were and he darts like 10 feet off the mat. Incredibly stupid. 

Any way he stepped out would have been deliberate. No way to hide it. He was right to step out, stop the clock and get another chance to score. Problem was he did not score.

Just now, Mike Parrish said:

In what other sport's world championship would you have the televised clock and the actual match clock be on different time domains?

*sigh*

I don't think it's that uncommon. In the NFL, pretty sure the clock we see on the TV graphic is not the official time. In soccer, the time on the TV graphic is not official. Only the referee has the official time. And they don't even share it with anyone until they blow the whistle. 

14 minutes ago, Le duke said:

J’den Cox just lost to Iran’s #2 86kg guy.

Can we please stop talking about him being the P4P best in the world? Or beating Saulaev? This version doesn’t beat Snyder more than 3 out of 10 times, let alone touch Sadulaev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yr dum

As far as the team race is going, the USA will have to go 3 for 3 today in the upcoming finals, to keep pace with Iran.

This war of attrition is, as of now, favoring the Iranians, imho.

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

Well, every c

3 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

*sigh*

Well, pretty much everything that doesn't have a live camera on the clock. SOP that the clock on the feed/tv isn't official. I know it sucks, but it's not uncommon. 

4 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

*sigh*

Didn't the NCAA tourney have some controversy with the replay clock vs the posted clock?