spladle08

Worlds Day 2 57/65/79/92kg

Dake is sucking wind hard. Very American of him to push through the cardio pain for 2+2 for the win.

Dake always looks incredibly tired but never seems to slow down because of it. But I agree, gritty win and he looked great this tournament!

If I need to know anything about wrestling or sports, I ask@ShakaAloha because he knows more than me.

1 minute ago, wrestlingnerd said:

Having their national anthem moment ruined makes up for all the PEDs. This is awesome.

Although you have to admit that the Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto played instead is  a majestic magnificent substitute. 

4 minutes ago, wrestlingnerd said:

Having their national anthem moment ruined makes up for all the PEDs. This is awesome.

What happened? I switched during medal ceremonies to the Bears game so I can keep switching from disappointment to happiness. Half as good as Zoloft, just as effective.

1 minute ago, spladle08 said:
2 minutes ago, MagnetBack said:
I'd bet Yazdani on the money line. I don't see Taylor beating him again. 

Those fans man ... They might be the boost for this one ... I'm pretty pumped

Yeah. Yazdani kind of blew it in Tokyo, but credit to Taylor for never giving up. Americans are great at it. I just think Yazdani is the better (more accomplished) wrestler despite the H2H results. Will be fun to see how it shakes out!

Yeah. Yazdani kind of blew it in Tokyo, but credit to Taylor for never giving up. Americans are great at it. I just think Yazdani is the better (more accomplished) wrestler despite the H2H results. Will be fun to see how it shakes out!
Correct. Good for USA getting that gold but that takedown at the end he was just 100% not prepared for it .... Hope this is another barn burner

2 minutes ago, MagnetBack said:

Yazdani is the new David Taylor 

5 minutes ago, spladle08 said:
6 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:
Woah!
I’ll give you Zare -3.5 for a sig bet

Lol I'd go Zare straight up for a siggy .... But naw 5 is just my happy prediction

I’m your huckleberry

fwiw I referenced a few months or maybe a year ago that there would be a rapid changing of the guard, and good chance this is happening between Zare and Steveson, but I’m a sucker for a bet. Give me Geno straight up, keep it clean for the kids, and you have yourself a wager.

I feel like a lot of folks are writing off Taylor here and giving him a premature mulligan.

Anyone catch when Bray said it looked like he hurt his shoulder yesterday, in regards to the Abakarov/DT match?  Was he talking DT?   A dinged up shoulder isn't going to hols up well to Yazdani's underhook game.

I’m your huckleberry
fwiw I referenced a few months or maybe a year ago that there would be a rapid changing of the guard, and good chance this is happening between Zare and Steveson, but I’m a sucker for a bet. Give me Geno straight up, keep it clean for the kids, and you have yourself a wager.
It's on. How long you want it? Through Thanksgiving ? nYE?

And Also..... Man I came back over here to say something ohhh yeah

Anyone noticed nobody has expressed any issue with pushouts, criteria wins, or shotclocks this entire 2 days ... I'm starting to think we only hate it when a guy we are cheering for loses.

I’m your huckleberry
Lol degenerate. I'm pumped . You pick the duration whenever

10 minutes ago, MagnetBack said:

In much the same way that DT is better than Dake.

Just now, spladle08 said:
5 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:
I’m your huckleberry

Lol degenerate. I'm pumped . You pick the duration whenever

I’ll leave the duration to you. Anything up to B1Gs is fair game. But I’m not adding an @ to blow up mentions for either of us.

I’ll leave the duration to you. Anything up to B1Gs is fair game. But I’m not adding an @ to blow up mentions for either of us.
I'll go through the end of 2021 but I'm picturing this like I just won the lotto. All excited to mark your account and I haven't even won. Or have I?

Go Zare

2 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

I'll go through the end of 2021 but I'm picturing this like I just won the lotto. All excited to mark your account and I haven't even won. Or have I?

Go Zare

Go Zare indeed. By the way, who’s your favorite 1) college team and 2) RTC?