headshuck

Topless interviews

I’d think clothing sponsors would prefer more clothing on display during interviews. At least they aren’t flexing like AJ Ferrari.

I about made a comment centering around girls topless would be alright, then I realized we aren't in a bar, then I remembered we have a girls team and I felt bad.....

But yeah these guys aren't getting paid to be holding a Monster Energy Drink and wear XYZ Cap for the championship interview if they win.... They're getting $1,500 and free gear from a sponsor to wear and promote on their social media..... 30 seconds after they've stepped off the mat and 5 cameras and mics meet them in the tunnel and ask their thoughts.... I'm ok with them not getting getting dressed while they're alll sweaty and gross and hot and surrounded.... But that's just.me

10 minutes ago, headshuck said:

I’d think clothing sponsors would prefer more clothing on display during interviews. At least they aren’t flexing like AJ Ferrari.

True, they could don a T shirt with the name of a sponsor.

this is funny. well done, board.

i see this come up from time to time.

1) i don't know what is offensive about a dude with no shirt on. i really don't.

2) they take the wrestlers to the media zone immediately (for good reason, b/c if not they wouldn't ever do the interviews). which is why they are always shirtless.

the ESPN ones (which are live for goodness sake) are even worse and more immediate. guys can't even speak b/c they are huffin' and puffin'. 

1) i don't know what is offensive about a dude with no shirt on. i really don't.
2) they take the wrestlers to the media zone immediately (for good reason, b/c if not they wouldn't ever do the interviews). which is why they are always shirtless.
the ESPN ones (which are live for goodness sake) are even worse and more immediate. guys can't even speak b/c they are huffin' and puffin'. 

4 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

1) Are we allowed to find it offensive that all wrestlers of each style do not do interviews with no shirt on?

11 hours ago, headshuck said:

I think so would I. I’m no prude. Have a premium subscription to … eh forget that. But a little decorum please.