BoilerUp$

What if suriano goes to Michigan

34 minutes ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

What's with all the hype for Suriano?

He’s an ncaa champ and 2x finalist ( he dominated the eventual champ his freshman year before breaking his ankle ) and he can wrestle with anyone ..taking out the med forfeits he has the same amount of career loses as Lee (5) 

25 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

He’s an ncaa champ and 2x finalist ( he dominated the eventual champ his freshman year before breaking his ankle ) and he can wrestle with anyone ..taking out the med forfeits he has the same amount of career loses as Lee (5) 

Same career losses yet less titles, less total wins, less marquee wins, less bonus. Oh yeah, he also lost to NaTo and Arujau in freestyle, the same style where he had that one good tournament that is forming the basis of the hype. 

Edit: I don't think there is much of an argument here, though. Suriano is really good. If Lee is significantly hobbled, Suriano/Arujau/Glory do have a chance. I don't think the Brands are letting him wrestle if he's that hobbled, however and I think that Lee's recent interview where he said he would have competed at trials if 57kg was contested is a good sign that he is good to go. For that reason, he's my pick to win and I don't think it's even close.

Can the season get here already?

Edited by Mr. Poopy butthole

45 minutes ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

Same career losses yet less titles, less total wins, less marquee wins, less bonus. Oh yeah, he also lost to NaTo and Arujau in freestyle, the same style where he had that one good tournament that is forming the basis of the hype. 

Edit: I don't think there is much of an argument here, though. Suriano is really good. If Lee is significantly hobbled, Suriano/Arujau/Glory do have a chance. I don't think the Brands are letting him wrestle if he's that hobbled, however and I think that Lee's recent interview where he said he would have competed at trials if 57kg was contested is a good sign that he is good to go. For that reason, he's my pick to win and I don't think it's even close.

How did Lee do against them in that style?

1 hour ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

Less marquee wins? Suriano has beat ncaa champ Cruz 2x, Ncaa finalists Fix, Micic ,Lizak 3x, Mosley 2X , Muellar… he also has wins over Rivera 2x, Desanto, Pletcher, bressler

Lee- best win is suriano, 2-1 vs NATO, Muellar , Lizak , Moisey,Courtney …hes 2-2 against Seabass , 4-1 against Picc

Lee wrestled an entire extra season so he should have more wins then suriano but he’s not even close to having better wins 

Edited by Antitroll2828

3 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Less marquee wins? Suriano has beat ncaa champ Cruz 2x, Ncaa finalists Fix, Micic ,Lizak 3x, Mosley 2X , Muellar… he also has wins over Rivera 2x, Desanto, Pletcher, bressler

Lee- best win is suriano, 2-1 vs NATO, Muellar , Lizak , Moisey,Courtney …hes 2-2 against Seabass , 4-1 against Picc

Lee wrestled an entire extra season so he should have more wins then suriano but he’s not even close to having better wins 

Lee and Suriano have wrestled the same number of seasons.

But I take your point about the marquee wins. They are actually quite similar in that regard.

Still, I will take Lee if he wrestles the season and doesn't get injured. 

I don't really think it's close. Looking at the trajectories of the 2:

Lee was looking unstoppable until the 2nd ACL tear.

Meanwhile, Suriano continues to swirl in drama, seemingly doesn't know what he wants to do nor where he wants to do it, had 1 good tournament, and at the last event we saw him at, lost to NaTo and barely squeaked by Shelton Mack.

Keep in mind that Lee's true Junior year (covid year) he was wrestling on 1 acl, after an off-season of rehab and looked pretty damn impressive doing it. Can he have the same results rehabbing the other knee? We will see. I don't think Suriano over Lee is a good pick no matter how you slice it.

51 minutes ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

Lee and Suriano have wrestled the same number of seasons.

But I take your point about the marquee wins. They are actually quite similar in that regard.

Still, I will take Lee if he wrestles the season and doesn't get injured. 

I don't really think it's close. Looking at the trajectories of the 2:

Lee was looking unstoppable until the 2nd ACL tear.

Meanwhile, Suriano continues to swirl in drama, seemingly doesn't know what he wants to do nor where he wants to do it, had 1 good tournament, and at the last event we saw him at, lost to NaTo and barely squeaked by Shelton Mack.

Keep in mind that Lee's true Junior year (covid year) he was wrestling on 1 acl, after an off-season of rehab and looked pretty damn impressive doing it. Can he have the same results rehabbing the other knee? We will see. I don't think Suriano over Lee is a good pick no matter how you slice it.

No they aren’t similar in marquee wins …suriano has better wins and more against high level AAs 

you seem to be ignoring surianos entire career and focusing on a freestyle tournament which wasn’t even at surianos normal weight 

8 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Suriano can absolutely beat a Spencer Lee with no ACLs

Maybe like high school senior year thing? No #4

Edited by silver

3 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Fake news.  When Nicky Pushups weighs in at 133,  he keeps his gold chains on.  That's 6 pounds right there.

What about hair product? 

17 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Are you forgetting the time he pinned NATO in the national semi's?

3 hours ago, IGotAPlan said:

Have not heard anything of Michigan being on Suriano's list. Penn State seems to be the team that is trending if he chooses to wrestle in college at all (not a done deal yet apparently)

Well he's not in the Michigan student registry for first semester so there is that.