gowrestle

Suriano to PSU

30 minutes ago, StallWarning said:

Pat Mineo is the king of  throw everything at the wall and claim he's a genius if it ends up being true.  I wouldn't believer Mineo if he told me the sky was blue.  I'd look outside to make sure.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Minnow said it was ASU like a month ago and Rutgers like 2 months ago.  If I keep hokd2ing out will he decide that Nicky Skeletor will be heading to Ann Arbor to work out with Micic?

Mineo has the scoop on suriano usually because he literally knows the family , he called Nick to Rutgers while everyone else ( this board included) laughed and said no way .. he’s also made it clear for almost a year that suriano wouldn’t be returning to Rutgers and that ASU is committed to Courtney and McGee so they aren’t taking on any transfers 

19 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Mineo has the scoop on suriano usually because he literally knows the family , he called Nick to Rutgers while everyone else ( this board included) laughed and said no way .. he’s also made it clear for almost a year that suriano wouldn’t be returning to Rutgers and that ASU is committed to Courtney and McGee so they aren’t taking on any transfers 

I would try to prove you wrong but Minnow has likely deleted anything from where he said 'ASU is a done deal' or anything along those lines.  That is his prerogative.

57 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

It's useless trying to parse thru Mineo's stuff.  He says so many different things, including predicting Suriano to ASU like a month ago.  He just deletes every wrong thing.  We'll see on Suriano, this idea has been in the ether for awhile.

He said it because suriano was at the NLWC training all last week

11 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

He said it because suriano was at the NLWC training all last week

he also said Cael went to the Suriano house

It's crazy this is even a possibility with the drama about him leaving and not wanting to represent PA.  Jaja

3 minutes ago, ScarletKnight said:

he also said Cael went to the Suriano house

It's crazy this is even a possibility with the drama about him leaving and not wanting to represent PA.  Jaja

Suriano was what like 19 when he left psu?…since then has traveled the world , won a national title , he’s probably 24 25 now , people mature a lot from 18-25 and I’ve never got the impression that cael and co hold grudges, and it’s not like they made it difficult for suriano to leave , cael signed the release so he could compete right away 

2 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Suriano was what like 19 when he left psu?…since then has traveled the world , won a national title , he’s probably 24 25 now , people mature a lot from 18-25 and I’ve never got the impression that cael and co hold grudges, and it’s not like they made it difficult for suriano to leave , cael signed the release so he could compete right away 

I was thinking more surprising that Suriano would return.  For cael it makes a gigantic difference in the team title if he starts off with 3 national champs in a row.  

10 minutes ago, ScarletKnight said:

I was thinking more surprising that Suriano would return.  For cael it makes a gigantic difference in the team title if he starts off with 3 national champs in a row.  

Suriano in real life is a lot different then the guy you see in Flo videos whose talking about envisioning Lamborghinis when he’s warming up for matches and posting weird quotes on Instagram…hes not much different then alot of college wrestlers his age 

4 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Suriano in real life is a lot different then the guy you see in Flo videos whose talking about envisioning Lamborghinis when he’s warming up for matches and posting weird quotes on Instagram…hes not much different then alot of college wrestlers his age 

I like this supportive reply but don’t see what it has to do with the post you quoted. 

2 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

I like this supportive reply but don’t see what it has to do with the post you quoted. 

He said it more surprising suriano would return and I was pointing out that suriano is different then perception most people have of him , so it’s not that crazy that he would return

3 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

He said it more surprising suriano would return and I was pointing out that suriano is different then perception most people have of him , so it’s not that crazy that he would return

Thanks. Makes sense. 

It depends on whether he managed to finish his undergraduate degree. If he did not finish it (likely online) he could ONLY go to PSU (or Rutgers) without having to take a year off due to this being his second transfer. If he did (and I heard he might have) then he should be able to decide based on what he thinks is best for him.

45 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

It depends on whether he managed to finish his undergraduate degree. If he did not finish it (likely online) he could ONLY go to PSU (or Rutgers) without having to take a year off due to this being his second transfer. If he did (and I heard he might have) then he should be able to decide based on what he thinks is best for him.

He has his undergraduate from Rutgers 

9 hours ago, VakAttack said:

It's useless trying to parse thru Mineo's stuff.  He says so many different things, including predicting Suriano to ASU like a month ago.  He just deletes every wrong thing.  We'll see on Suriano, this idea has been in the ether for awhile.

Mineo has correctly called 35 of the last 4 transfer rumors.