gowrestle

Suriano to PSU

14 minutes ago, moodybooty said:

Have we ruled out the possibility that Nick would want to dabble in astrophysics or planetary sciences??

The Suriano name is Italian and in the new hit Pixar movie Luca the main character who is also named Luca became aggressively obsessed with his friend Spewlia's Astronomy book for a few minutes so I guess it is possible because the movie was based in 1950's Italy.

8 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

The Suriano name is Italian and in the new hit Pixar movie Luca the main character who is also named Luca became aggressively obsessed with his friend Spewlia's Astronomy book for a few minutes so I guess it is possible because the movie was based in 1950's Italy.

And it feels like we’ve been talking about where this dude is gonna go for decades. Now it all makes sense!

I'll believe Suriano is wrestling college when I see him on the mat.  If he does, I have no doubt it will be for Penn State (against all odds).  It's the ultimate mercenary move, literally coming in for just the second half of the season but:

1.  Who would say no to Nick Suriano joining there team?  Not many.

2.  Who would say no to wrestling for Cael Sanderson and Penn State?  Again, not many.

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

ahh ... didn't he do that once already?

He did.  That's the most interesting thing about this situation, followed by the idea of him going into a room with Thomas Gilman, given his history with clubs bringing in other elite guys in his weight.  Or, at least, the reports around that.

Edited by VakAttack

1 minute ago, Mphillips said:

Believable? 

Pretty avid PSU guy and he posted at 4:08 AM, so if it isn't then it will be soon.

If anyone believes Minnow has 'da glewp' on anyone then they should also believe this guy.  Much higher batting average and he doesn't delete crap if he is wrong.

It's an A word, right?

A... a... Aaaaccountability.

Probably.

Flo will report it on Thursday, Minnow or his ja-cloney Jeffey Dee will 'report' they 'report'ed it in 1927 so they actually had 'da glewp' but we all know law isn't law until Cael and Nicky Skeletor both actually confirm it.

Penn state is surprising to me and seems unlikely given the freestyle spots at NLWC. Gilman at 57kg and RBY at 61kg makes it hard for me to believe he would go there. Those are great training partners though and gives Penn State a great shot at 2022 NCAA team title. I can't see it lasting over a year.

I want to see him at Ohio State(selfishly). Also, he could be there long term and get some of that Ohio Rudis money.

2 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

General consensus would be his sole option at PSU is 125?

I think most people agree that it would make no sense to bring him in to compete with the defending NC.  The only way it could make sense would be if there was a plan to move both RBY and Nick Lee up one weight - if that were the case then PSU's legendary ability to keep a secret has just gone up exponentially..

6 minutes ago, lu1979 said:

I think most people agree that it would make no sense to bring him in to compete with the defending NC.  The only way it could make sense would be if there was a plan to move both RBY and Nick Lee up one weight - if that were the case then PSU's legendary ability to keep a secret has just gone up exponentially..

Ironically the tweet directly above the Suriano tweet is of RBY wearing a 133 jersey that was posted less than a day before. 

When the conversation is based on a tweet...then turns to what weight he will wrestle when the tweet above said tweet says it all...yes there is some irony there. Anything to add to the discussion today?