gowrestle

Suriano to PSU

15 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Are you living in some fancy 'What if' Marvel episode or something?  In no KNOWN universe is Nicky Skeletor beating Spencer Lee.

Or was that a typo?  Did you mean Max Leete, the true frosh at American?

https://www.wrestlestat.com/wrestler/72678/leete-max/profile

Lee has messed up knees and did not get surgery.  U really think its a stretch that Suriano with Caels coaching can't beat him?  I'm not ever sure Lee can beat Glory now 

5 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

As always you are a clown 

You're being a coward on a forum that doesn't actually matter about a subject that you, get this, have been trolling on! Ha!  So much for being as sure as you project... should be easy money yeah?

Edited by nhs67

19 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Not going to get into that on a Nicky Skeletor thread.  Search my crap.  It is in there several times.

I'm somewhat familiar and it's incredibly stupid. Feel free to listen to any of the numerous interviews Spencer's given on his control over his health decisions and reasons why he hasn't been able to wrestle much freestyle.

On 10/13/2021 at 8:14 AM, nhs67 said:

Are you living in some fancy 'What if' Marvel episode or something?  In no KNOWN universe is Nicky Skeletor beating Spencer Lee.

Or was that a typo?  Did you mean Max Leete, the true frosh at American?

https://www.wrestlestat.com/wrestler/72678/leete-max/profile

Once Spencer Lee gets the ole armbar on Nicky or whoever, it's Goodnight Irene.  I'm no expert, but I don't think anacondas have ACLs either do they?  And they do pretty well.

27 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

I'm somewhat familiar and it's incredibly stupid. Feel free to listen to any of the numerous interviews Spencer's given on his control over his health decisions and reasons why he hasn't been able to wrestle much freestyle.

Yeah well we can make this a thread about how $HlTTY the Brands Bros are for their mishandling of Lee or we can move on.  Talking crap about Nicky Skeletor and how he isn't going to beat Mishandled Lee.  At all.  Ever.  Or the fact that 'anti'troll doesn't have the juevs to make a stupid sig bet after crap.

Also:

I'm RuBbEr, YeR gLuE sO tHaT mAkEs YoU tHe DuM dUm GuMdRoP nOt Me

See I can call you stupid, too.  Real easy behind a keyboard.

Just now, BerniePragle said:

Once Spencer Lee gets the ole armbar on Nicky or whoever, it's Goodnight Irene.  I'm no expert, but I don't think anacondas have ACLs either do they?  And they do pretty well.

Shh.  Talking about Lee beating Skeletor is shunned upon.

6 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Pyles on Flo says other schools still in consideration. Iowa State, Penn State, Nebraska, and Ohio State, to be exact.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Pyles bless.  Minnow bless.  Who bless?

I would like to make a sig bet of some kind but I'm not confident about the number of duals we will see.  If Lee has 6-0 I'm duals while being sat out until conferences and ncaas, sure I don't see him losing.  If he participated more regularly i would be willing to bet he lose a match.  Maybe not to Suriano though.  

Edited by flyingcement

2 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Hopefully you were a member of staff at the school.  And not, you know...

One year.  One. Year.

True story, did that elementary gig for one year, moved to another spot the next year.  Before each took a physical, same week of the year, same nurse, same room....every single one of my numbers (RHR, BP, etc) were significantly higher after that one year.  And I have five kids and three step kids, I'm not unfamiliar with the kiddos....

Like what's his name from Johnny Dangerously said: "I taught elementary school once........once"

Just now, Lurker said:

One year.  One. Year.

True story, did that elementary gig for one year, moved to another spot the next year.  Before each took a physical, same week of the year, same nurse, same room....every single one of my numbers (RHR, BP, etc) were significantly higher after that one year.  And I have five kids and three step kids, I'm not unfamiliar with the kiddos....

Like what's his name from Johnny Dangerously said: "I taught elementary school once........once"

I can only empathize.  My wife has taught 3rd grade for the last decade or so.  Between the parents, and the administration, the kids are sometimes the least of her worries.  But teaching is God's work.  I'm not cut out for it myself.  

3 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

I can only empathize.  My wife has taught 3rd grade for the last decade or so.  Between the parents, and the administration, the kids are sometimes the least of her worries.  But teaching is God's work.  I'm not cut out for it myself.  

You're third sentence is the absolute truth.  I spent little over decade in k-12, most as an AD.  Remember a volleyball coach I hired at beginning, he asked if I was to say what is the one biggest obstacle to building something great......without hesitation I said parents.  You can't do it without them, but they can easily be the biggest roadblock, especially in today's environment.

On 10/14/2021 at 6:49 AM, VakAttack said:

Pyles on Flo says other schools still in consideration. Iowa State, Penn State, Nebraska, and Ohio State, to be exact.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I just don't see him at any of those schools other than Penn State. Any word on what happened with ASU? Surprised they're not even "in the running" to land him.

23 minutes ago, Perry said:

I just don't see him at any of those schools other than Penn State. Any word on what happened with ASU? Surprised they're not even "in the running" to land him.

I think we can hypothesize that ASU already has a really, really good 125, and Zeke felt the messages sent by bringing in a hired gun with no loyalties to anyone but himself would do more harm than good.

33 minutes ago, Perry said:

I haven't read this whole thread cause, well, I really don't care. But....
Is there a reason everyone thinks he is going back to college?

*I really don't know if he has said in an interview he intends on winning more NCAA titles or what. 
I know somebody said, he said something on twitter about doing something great....
But between college kids and Minnow desperate to be first in reporting, you'd think there would be something concrete

Edited by spladle08