Jump to content
wrstlingfan937

Austin Mad Man Desanto

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

its not a drinking advantage.....

I ran out of reactions for the day (a recurring theme - I need to figure out if I can pay a little extra in order to be able to provide 15 reactions per day instead of 10)

but cheers to you

I wouldn't describe the action as rummaging personally, but sometimes things pop up that seemed like others might be able to explain a bit more than the original source did.  Because I was intrigued at why Brands would be holding DeSanto by the throat.  I don't have any agenda other than enjoying good wrestling.  I don't even have a specific team I support.  Lehigh would probably be my favorite if forced to choose, but it's far from an allegiance.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

I ran out of reactions for the day (a recurring theme - I need to figure out if I can pay a little extra in order to be able to provide 15 reactions per day instead of 10)

but cheers to you

I wouldn't describe the action as rummaging personally, but sometimes things pop up that seemed like others might be able to explain a bit more than the original source did.  Because I was intrigued at why Brands would be holding DeSanto by the throat.  I don't have any agenda other than enjoying good wrestling.  I don't even have a specific team I support.  Lehigh would probably be my favorite if forced to choose, but it's far from an allegiance.  

oh did you think I was attacking you? That's understandable but not the case, I just don't like Mineo. 

Maybe thats a distinction without a difference but I would like to be clear.

Edited by hammerlockthree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hammerlockthree said:

oh did you think I was attacking you? That's understandable but I just don't like Mineo. 

Maybe thats a distinction without a difference but I would like to be clear.

Haha I wasn't quite sure.  I don't know Mineo personally - I have noticed a few pieces of news that he was completely wrong about, that he never addressed afterward, which reflects poorly on his character in my opinion.  I do however, find that he sometimes reports on something that happens to be both unique and true.  It's kind of like shopping at Marshalls or going onto Zerohedge website for news.  Lots of crap to sort through, but you may find a few gems now and gain.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

.  I do however, find that he sometimes reports on something that happens to be both unique and true.  

Some people just feel like they have to be be first even if they aren’t always right on their speculations. 

He usually is able to dig up and post a semi-useful rumor before many other people, which is great for us fans.  But then ruins some of his credibility by making a judgement on how it will go without having a solid source that ensure it will come true.

 I tend to wait for someone else with that reliable source to report before accepting whatever rumor he brings to light.  

Edited by MadMardigain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MadMardigain said:

Some people just feel like they have to be be first even if they aren’t always right on their speculations. 

He usually is able to dig up and post a semi-useful rumor before many other people, which is great for us fans.  But then ruins some of his credibility by making a judgement on how it will go without having a solid source that ensure it will come true.

 I tend to wait for someone else with that reliable source to report before accepting whatever rumor he brings to light.  

Maybe its the part of me that doesn't care about who the messenger happens to be if the message happened to be true.  There is a lot of hype about news breaking with Woj and Shams in the NBA as a prime example of how it goes wrong: they put out misleading stories as requested by teams, players, agents, in exchange for future information from those players when they have big news to leak. I don't pay much attention to the status element and only hope to extract truths when they do exist. I also only have a finite amount of vitriol within me, and it is already fully allocated to higher priorities.  I don't have enough emotional capacity to develop a definitive moral judgment on someone like Mineo.  If you have a bunch of reliable wrestling sources though, I would be grateful if you shared them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

This article just posted but I can't comment on the validity of the source.  Sounds like some folks on the Hawkeye report forum believe this was a rumor planted by Penn state fans.

 

Did you try the link out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

Did you try the link out?

I did try the link which hopefully didn't add malware to my computer. There is an article written about the situation but I don't know about whether the source is trustworthy, even though other folks in the wrestling Twitter community have been referencing the link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, flyingcement said:

I did try the link which hopefully didn't add malware to my computer. There is an article written about the situation but I don't know about whether the source is trustworthy, even though other folks in the wrestling Twitter community have been referencing the link.

It seemed to go to the right general place, I was wondering if they subsequently removed the article.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, flyingcement said:

That article is written by a teenager. Obviously, there were some words exchanged, but this article and claim is reaching extremely far. What's striking to me is the type of person that would push rumors and make stuff up. Child's play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Daybreak said:

That article is written by a teenager. Obviously, there were some words exchanged, but this article and claim is reaching extremely far. What's striking to me is the type of person that would push rumors and make stuff up. Child's play. 

Quote:
"Updates: Getting many messages saying different things on the topic. A majority saying that they both apologized to each other later. Still have not seen any info towards if this matter has been resolved or not."

Updates: "Terry Brands reportedly grabbed Austin Desanto by the throat is what is being heard as well."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Quote:
"Updates: Getting many messages saying different things on the topic. A majority saying that they both apologized to each other later. Still have not seen any info towards if this matter has been resolved or not."

Updates: "Terry Brands reportedly grabbed Austin Desanto by the throat is what is being heard as well."

Translataion: "I read some stuff on the internet".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Quote:
"Updates: Getting many messages saying different things on the topic. A majority saying that they both apologized to each other later. Still have not seen any info towards if this matter has been resolved or not."

Updates: "Terry Brands reportedly grabbed Austin Desanto by the throat is what is being heard as well."

"Many people are saying..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...