spladle08

Upcoming Schedule?

I think we got spoiled. 
Trials, Olympics, Trials, Worlds, there's been a lot to keep the "International" boards filled with convo. 
What's our schedule with upcoming important stuff? 
I glanced at UWW events, tell me I'm missing something or are we basically down until early 2022?

18 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

I think we got spoiled. 
Trials, Olympics, Trials, Worlds, there's been a lot to keep the "International" boards filled with convo. 
I glanced at UWW events, tell me I'm missing something or are we basically down until early 2022?

There is nothing. Just the reality of the international scene. Only stuff for hardcores or the personally involved. I'll stop by here again when the Euros come by,  but until then it will be a graveyard or repetitive "GOAT" nonsense talk. 

1 minute ago, HawkY said:

There is nothing. Just the reality of the international scene. Only stuff for hardcores or the personally involved. I'll stop by here again when the Euros come by,  but until then it will be a graveyard or repetitive "GOAT" nonsense talk. 

Time to get younger and go talk some NCAA, where every team has 5 guys that are getting "slept on by the rankings" and will be "Right there" come March. 
How fun. 

3 hours ago, spladle08 said:

I think we got spoiled. 

U 23 World in the 1st week of November.  

1 minute ago, spladle08 said:
2 minutes ago, lu1979 said:
U 23 World in the 1st week of November.  

I totally thought we already had that. Now I'm encouraged again. You happen to have our roster handy ?

I believe the US roster for FS is 

57 - P Glory

61 -C Cannon

65 - D Demas

70 - J teemer

74 - P Robb

79 - M Labriola

86 - M Wilson 

92 - N Bonacorsi

97 - J Aiello

125 - A Cassioppi

Also I forgot to mention the Veterans Worlds are going on from Oct 19th to 24th for all those guys who can't take a hint ;) - I'm kidding - I was one of them until I aged out - Best of luck to all those diehards.

I believe the US roster for FS is 
57 - P Glory
61 -C Cannon
65 - D Demas
70 - J teemer
74 - P Robb
79 - M Labriola
86 - M Wilson 
92 - N Bonacorsi
97 - J Aiello
125 - A Cassioppi
Also I forgot to mention the Veterans Worlds are going on from Oct 19th to 24th for all those guys who can't take a hint ;) - I'm kidding - I was one of them until I aged out - Best of luck to all those diehards.

Hey my birthday is October 19th I should've competed ;)
Interesting team, I'm sure we all expect the most out of Demas but I don't expect a ton.

Big Cass will medal I reckon.

It seems here and Juniors somebody always surprises.
Not sure who's style best facilitates this, I wouldn't say Aiello/Boalnacorsi/Robb/Glory...
I don't know a thing about Wilson....

I like Teemer's style kinda, if he puts together a tournament could be cool.

Cannon I remember from trials and I think he's the breakout guy.
#MarkIt.