Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher

Which current/recent wrestler reminds you most of Cael?

Over let's say the last 10 yrs, whose wrestling reminds you most of Cael Sanderson?

I'll go first - Nolf. Same high attack rate, twitchy style, keeps opponents off balance and out of position, doesn't get bullied & outmuscled even though he doesn't look like he's been in a weight room.

Edited by Fletcher

5 hours ago, ionel said:

You have to be kidding ... nobody!  

Cael was constant fluid motion in all positions.  Even against the best with all the constant wrestling going on you'd look up and couldn't believe he already had 4 to 5 min of riding time.

This answer failed to correctly read and comprehend the question. 0 points awarded.

41 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

This answer failed to correctly read and comprehend the question. 0 points awarded.

It’s completely valid. I ask you which 125 pounder reminds you most of Santa Claus you can go ahead and answer but it’s going to be pretty dumb. 

3 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

It’s completely valid. I ask you which 125 pounder reminds you most of Santa Claus you can go ahead and answer but it’s going to be pretty dumb. 

Wrong. If no one reminds you of Cael at all, then they all remind you equally of Cael. Therefore the answer would be everybody.

And Spencer Lee reminds me of Santa Claus since he hands out back points like they are gifts.

1 hour ago, BigTimeFan said:

Your wrestling style can be similar to someone without you being as good as him.

2 hours ago, wrestlingphish said:

Which current/recent wrestler reminds you most of Cael?

ok, I will try again:

No one and thus (given the most) everyone.  ;_;

8 hours ago, wrestlingphish said:

Wrong. If no one reminds you of Cael at all, then they all remind you equally of Cael. Therefore the answer would be everybody.

And Spencer Lee reminds me of Santa Claus since he hands out back points like they are gifts.

Mind like a steel trap, this one. 

14 hours ago, wrestlingphish said:

This comes down to some really fundamental questions in the field of logic. Who do we defer to on that ?

21 hours ago, ionel said:

You have to be kidding ... nobody!  

Cael was constant fluid motion in all positions.  Even against the best with all the constant wrestling going on you'd look up and couldn't believe he already had 4 to 5 min of riding time.

As time passes, Cael's "fluid motion" inches closer and closer to Paul Bunyan status.  

I understand that Brooks is an NCAA Champ with 1 loss, but I feel like his weight has been ridiculously weak, and he doesn't have the skillset of the recent top 184lb guys, let alone Cael Sanderson. I would take non-champ Myles Martin over Brooks.

30 minutes ago, snapspinscore said:

I understand that Brooks is an NCAA Champ with 1 loss, but I feel like his weight has been ridiculously weak, and he doesn't have the skillset of the recent top 184lb guys, let alone Cael Sanderson. I would take non-champ Myles Martin over Brooks.

Myles Martin was an NCAA champ, albeit at 174.

4 hours ago, snapspinscore said:

Trent Hidlay was not a good win for Brooks?

12 hours ago, jackwebster said:

I have never met Sanderson, not even in a clinic situation. Serious question: Is he well-read? Worldly? 

So, nobody here has any idea of Cael Sanderson is well-read? Sophisticated? Cultured?  He was an art major, correct? Had some portraits that looked inspired by German Expressionism, correct? Or was it just the an attempt at verisimilitude?