andegre

WrestleStat #FantasyCollegeWrestling is LIVE!

Hello Wrestling Fans!

We are excited to announce that #FCW is officially open for the 2021-2022 season!!!

The major change for this year is providing the ability for leagues to be EITHER Head-to-Head scoring, or Cumulative Scoring. Last year because of COVID and the abbreviated schedule, it did not make sense to do the traditional head-2-head format that we did for the prior season, so we developed a cumulative scoring version. Well, now that that is done, we have the ability to provide both versions to our users.

Here's our Rokfin (subscription required, but it's our FREE channel) post giving all of the details, as well as rules, and signup: https://rokfin.com/article/6020/202122-Fantasy-College-Wrestling-FCW

Here's a link to the #FCW on WrestleStat where you can also find the same information: https://www.wrestlestat.com/fcw

8 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Anybody looking to add a little bit of 'spice' to their league, send me a message.  I am a big old bag of fun.  Promise.

I've never played fantasy for college wrestling but would totally join this year as well if anyone had any openings.  We could also form a little league from posters here if there was enough interest 

5 hours ago, flyingcement said:

I've never played fantasy for college wrestling but would totally join this year as well if anyone had any openings.  We could also form a little league from posters here if there was enough interest 

2 hours ago, wrstlingfan937 said:

I would like to join if anybody is looking

Looks like we are up to three so far.

14 hours ago, OR said:

Will WrestleStat autodraft a team for someone who cannot attend the live draft?

Yes, the draft process works just like fantasy football/baseball where you have a timer for each pick. If you don't pick in time, it will auto-pick the best available according to your current roster.