GreatWhiteNorth

"Lee's knees"

12 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Not related to Lee, but people who fall back on the "when it matters most" argument are a waste of space on the forum. Anyone can pick the winner of a tournament that has already happened,.

Anybody that posts the comment above is a true waste of space on this forum and this is related to you.   I wasn't picking a winner, after the fact, I was making the point that people like you wrote the guy off after he got stuck, but he came back and YES, won when it counted for the third time.  It must hurt you to read that, but it's true.  As far as your feeble attempt at turning the excuses around on him in an earlier post, you actually make his point, but are too slow witted to realize it.  Lee said himself that had he lost at Nationals he wouldn't have said anything...  He tore his ACL in the finals against Mueller and then came out and wrestled the entire next year and never told anyone....   This was despite all of the questions regarding why he didn't wrestle that summer...  Do you think if he was battling something that season that he was going to announce it?  No, you made his point.  He wasn't making excuses.  I am an Iowa fan and I am a fan of Lee.  I like many wrestlers at different schools and enjoy the banter on the forums until folks try to put the guys down in some way and of course always living an excuse of hiding behind screen names.   

1 hour ago, KTI said:

Anybody that posts the comment above is a true waste of space on this forum and this is related to you.   I wasn't picking a winner, after the fact, I was making the point that people like you wrote the guy off after he got stuck, but he came back and YES, won when it counted for the third time.  It must hurt you to read that, but it's true.  As far as your feeble attempt at turning the excuses around on him in an earlier post, you actually make his point, but are too slow witted to realize it.  Lee said himself that had he lost at Nationals he wouldn't have said anything...  He tore his ACL in the finals against Mueller and then came out and wrestled the entire next year and never told anyone....   This was despite all of the questions regarding why he didn't wrestle that summer...  Do you think if he was battling something that season that he was going to announce it?  No, you made his point.  He wasn't making excuses.  I am an Iowa fan and I am a fan of Lee.  I like many wrestlers at different schools and enjoy the banter on the forums until folks try to put the guys down in some way and of course always living an excuse of hiding behind screen names.   

Hammerlockthree is the dude's real name.  His maiden name was Kevin Thomas Inglehoffer.

20 hours ago, ShakaAloha said:

I don't know the guy but he probably keeps his true feelings to himself and maybe those in his inner circle.  I'd imagine that he wouldn't be happy if his brother is on the bench.

Fair enough.  

Given Yianni and Vito's relationship, and Yianni's outlook on competition in general, I don't see any way he would be upset by something like that (unless there was some sort of injustice done).