9 hours ago, TripNSweep said:

Can you ever pay your debts? That's really what people want to know.

Which people? The ones dumb enough to make a bet with a blatant troll with a very specific theme?  I am sorry, but anyone who thought he would actually pay should have their head examined…

24 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

He'll beat RBY, not sure about Fix...

I've said it already in other threads, but I don't mind being a broken record.  The weight class will be must watch.  I can see any of RBY, Fix, Rivera, Micic, Arujau, or DeSanto winning it. And if Suriano ends up at Ohio State or another school where he would go 33, he gets added to the mix as well. DeSanto winning it would admittedly somewhat unlikely, but I'd consider it more than a 1% chance.  

16 hours ago, Mphillips said:

No. Keep calling him out.

Why? 99% of us are here to discuss wrestling and don't care about this personal dispute. Never letting something go is not a sign of strength, it's a sign of weakness.

1 hour ago, spladle08 said:

****Decides to scroll the college boards***

"Seabass to 125 wtf is this ridiculousness"

*Sees Jimmy C's name .....

Damnit .....

He's elite level trolling, between him and NJ Dan ..... . Razor thin contest .

To be fair...Rivera posted something like “my favorite numbers are 1, 2 and 5”

but pretty sure he was trolling 

To be fair...Rivera posted something like “my favorite numbers are 1, 2 and 5”
but pretty sure he was trolling 
I hadn't heard any rumors (I was keeping up with Super 32 and was like "wonder what's going on in college ")
......but yeah, Seabass looked adequate at 65kg , a little thick but adequate.
.... 133 is clearly ideal. But 125 just seems so out of the realm of possibility, I didn'tknow he posted something semi-cryptic. Figured it was just Jimmy C doing Jimmy C things.

I don't know where Seabass goes though.
133-141 are full of tough guys, I'm not sure cutting puts him in a better situation, and if he's going to be 65kg next level .... Might as well stay at 41.

57 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

I hadn't heard any rumors (I was keeping up with Super 32 and was like "wonder what's going on in college ")
......but yeah, Seabass looked adequate at 65kg , a little thick but adequate.
.... 133 is clearly ideal. But 125 just seems so out of the realm of possibility, I didn'tknow he posted something semi-cryptic. Figured it was just Jimmy C doing Jimmy C things.

I don't know where Seabass goes though.
133-141 are full of tough guys, I'm not sure cutting puts him in a better situation, and if he's going to be 65kg next level .... Might as well stay at 41.

After missing weight least year, I think I remember Goodale said that Alvarez would never be at 133 again - because he has actually grown a little (I think even in height) since starting college.  Given Alvarez is may be the third best wrestler on the team after Seabass and Jon Poz, I would think they would like to ensure all three are able to start.  Alvarez going up to 149 is a big jump and would displace Van Brill or someone else - probably not good for the roster.  I would be shocked if we saw Seabass at any weight other than 133 this season.  

edit: I just took a look at the official Rutgers roster page for 2022 and it seems to reflect nothing of what I have written above.  Could be they are just waiting to update or I am just flat out wrong

Edited by flyingcement

After missing weight least year, I think I remember Goodale said that Alvarez would never be at 133 again - because he has actually grown a little (I think even in height) since starting college.  Given Alvarez is may be the third best wrestler on the team after Seabass and Jon Poz, I would think they would like to ensure all three are able to start.  Alvarez going up to 149 is a big jump and would displace Van Brill or someone else - probably not good for the roster.  I would be shocked if we saw Seabass at any weight other than 133 this season.  

I fully agree and expect him to be at 33 but.... As far as NCAA expectations go, 33 or 41 I don't see much of a change in Championship probability.

I think 41 would be more beneficial to his international career (which he may not pursue) but yeah as far as team construct would go. I'd prefer them both in the line up.