Sign in to follow this  
Bronco

Cal Poly released their 2022 wrestling schedule

6 minutes ago, dman115 said:

Sooo??  Did you think people on here can't read??

Someone piss in your Wheaties this morning?

Not everyone knows every team's tournament schedule, do they?  I found it interesting that these two schools (pretty sure that Cornell wasn't listed on Stanford's
schedule at these tournaments, so the ability to read wasn't at issue) will be facing each other four times (including NCAAs).

59 minutes ago, klehner said:

Someone piss in your Wheaties this morning?

Not everyone knows every team's tournament schedule, do they?  I found it interesting that these two schools (pretty sure that Cornell wasn't listed on Stanford's
schedule at these tournaments, so the ability to read wasn't at issue) will be facing each other four times (including NCAAs).

I may have pissed in my own Wheaties this morning.

While interesting that they will meet a lot this year, just thought it humorous you make a comment about what was contained in the article.  Just busting chops this morning is all...carry on...

11 hours ago, klehner said:

So, Stanford has a dual with Cornell, and will be at both the CKLV and Southern Scuffle with Cornell.  

Well to be honest...I didnt' click on the link for their schedule and just took your word for it - I actually do find it interesting that they will see each other a lot this season. Will these be considered official recruiting visits by Cornell wrestlers when Koll is in the gym? 

51 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Well to be honest...I didnt' click on the link for their schedule and just took your word for it - I actually do find it interesting that they will see each other a lot this season. Will these be considered official recruiting visits by Cornell wrestlers when Koll is in the gym? 

<cleaning coffee from my keyboard>