Sign in to follow this  
Wrestleknownothing

Fantastic JB Interview on FRL

Jordan Burroughs is the finest ambassador for wrestling at the moment. And he is an absolute topnotch interview.

He was on FRL this morning and if you are not a Flo subscriber, it is available for free on YouTube.

His insights and how he thinks about wrestling and competition are excellent. He also has a very mature attitude toward his competitors. Well worth the listen.

And as a bonus he called Ben Askren out for his roll in the Kyle Dake fiasco. Ben apologized, but his explanation was cut short by JB unfortunately. I would have liked to hear more about his thought process.

Edited by Wrestleknownothing

19 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

also known as, "the only reason to watch FRL"

Was Dake somehow in this interview? I did not watch all of it-- it's very long--but I tried to scroll through and I did not see Dake.

On 10/27/2021 at 6:42 PM, 2td3nf said:

Great interview. JB's the man. Was really cool when JB gave nice respect to John Smith.

I really hope the quote was real when he said Smith said about NIL deals:  “you’re gonna need a deal with Band Aid because you’re gonna get your butt kicked the first year”

Edited by 1032004

On 10/26/2021 at 6:17 PM, Wrestleknownothing said:

JB was invited to go on FRL. Askren wanted to bring on Dake too without telling JB. Pyles said no, so Askren went behind his back and did it anyway. Dake then proceeded to be a total tool. It got ugly.

Man Dake is such an *******.