Sign in to follow this  
hammerlockthree

If you like Twitter drama (Nickal/Lewis)

3 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

According to Lewis himself, he has been fighting for one year.  Nickal says three.  According to JB, he wants to fight one time.  Nickal says he doesn't.  Of course Nickal is wrong!

Nickal has been TRAINING full MMA for 3 months.  Lewis has been TRAINING full MMA for 3 years.  You are knowingly and missing the key word TRAINING.

Again, Nickal is not wrong.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Nickal has been TRAINING full MMA for 3 months.  Lewis has been TRAINING full MMA for 3 years.  You are knowingly and missing the key word TRAINING.

Again, Nickal is not wrong.

Again, Lewis said explicitly on Oct 27 that he has been training MMA 12 months.  

13 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Again, Lewis said explicitly on Oct 27 that he has been training MMA 12 months.  

Yet he said when he graduated in 2018 that he was focusing MMA from there?  Potato/tomato here, I think.  After seeing the rest of what he's put out there now, I think he's just backpedaling after getting pwned.

On 10/27/2021 at 6:10 PM, hammerlockthree said:

Does this mean Nickal has already had two MMA fights?  Were they amateur?  I have not heard anything about them.

Edited by Jim L

5 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

I think Pico learned a bunch with those early fights that you don't get by fighting bums to maintain a 'perfect' record.

Pico didn't learn anything up to those fights or during those fights.  It wasn't until rather recently that he actually applied a learned experience to his fight game.

He thought because he could throw hands in the practice room he didn't need to rely on his world class wrestling.  Now it appears he has a glass chin when it gets touched.

On 10/28/2021 at 2:50 PM, hammerlockthree said:

I would summarize as:

Burroughs makes a lame throwaway comment,

Nickal tries to punch up at him and act like he is the king of MMA,

Lewis says, well if nickal can leach relevance off of way better wrestlers I can too.

Bo was being a jerk, but there is some truth to what he Tweeted.  Richie came in to defend Burroughs, a fellow Jersey guy who is probably his friend.  

Maybe Flo can spin this into a headlining 86kg freestyle match between Bo and Burroughs.  I think Jordan beats Bo.

17 hours ago, ShakaAloha said:

Bo was being a jerk, but there is some truth to what he Tweeted.  Richie came in to defend Burroughs, a fellow Jersey guy who is probably his friend.  

Maybe Flo can spin this into a headlining 86kg freestyle match between Bo and Burroughs.  I think Jordan beats Bo.

I mean to be fair, Burroughs has pretty much said he didn’t want to do MMA in the past, so yeah Bo probably isn’t wrong 

18 hours ago, ShakaAloha said:

Maybe Flo can do an interview with Nickal and Askren can sneak Lewis in there to entertain himself.

On 10/31/2021 at 3:30 AM, Wrestleknownothing said:

Maybe Flo can do an interview with Nickal and Askren can sneak Lewis in there to entertain himself.

LOL the problem is some of Flo's audience might not know who U23 World Champ Richie Savage is.  After all, he is a 0x All American in college and hasn't wrestled collegiate in 2-3 years.  I like your idea though...maybe Askren interviews Bo and JB drop in as the surprise guest.

On 10/30/2021 at 2:56 PM, ShakaAloha said:

I think styles make matches.  I think JB also takes this