spladle08

U23 Worlds (Freestyle)

I think the only person who can beat Gable is Gable. Not that Cass or Parris aren't talented, but Gable can be beaten if he's not focused and ready to wrestle these guys. Not that he is, but looking towards his WWE deal and having a lapse in concentration could get him. Or if he gets into a position where he could get thrown and pinned. 

Well Gable did get beat by Anthony Cassar a couple of times like 2 or 3 years ago ? But something changed with Gable. He went from just losing to Gwizz at Final X to handling him pretty well and making the Olympic team, he captured the Gold, and knocked off Geno, and Taha along the way. Unfortunately for us fans, Gable probably won’t be stepping on the mat for team USA anymore. Which makes me  wonder if Parris or Cassioppi could manage to make the gains that Gable did these last year or two. Now I do know that Gable is an amazing athlete, but Cassioppi did look like he has done quite a bit since last season. He looked a lot trimmer and was sporting some SnyderMan arms. He also just did win the Gold here, and I have to believe that he’s very much improved. Is he improved enough to beat Parris or Gable this season, I don’t know. Both will be some very big challenges. But we’ll see what happens. We’ll also see what Gwizz, does and who will challenge him for the 125 spot on Team USA.