southend

Mendez to Ohio St. ?

I was really thinking Jesse may go Michigan with the development of some solid international wrestlers coming from there.  But he went with the Buckeyes referencing the strong recruiting class and already talented group of lower-middle weights to work with.  He wouldn't have went wrong with either pick when it comes to team or academics, so  good for him.  Hopefully Jesse's addition will further spark the resurgence of Ohio's RTC to once again being a powerhouse for international wrestlers.

5 hours ago, snapspinscore said:

Mineo says Michigan is a lock....soooo take that for what its worth

I'm failing to see where his tweet said it was a lock.... He asks a question if Michigan is getting a shiny new toy tomorrow.  Was there another tweet that in some way said it was a lock? 

Edited by Idaho

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

I'm failing to see where his tweet said it was a lock.... He asks a question if Michigan is getting a shiny new toy tomorrow.  Was there another tweet that in some way said it was a lock? 

He put a few times in his fb group that "Mendez is going to Michigan" in a pretty definitive manner. Not some prediction, but in his typical "I have some inside information" manner.