Fletcher

Diakamilhalis @149?

Just now, hammerlockthree said:

Yianni teched sasso in free. Which often doesn't mean much except that Yianni has a really similar style to sasso but is better at absolutely everything. How do you beat a guy with better defense, shots and bottom work?

Dont know - maybe you cant. Tom Ryan is a better coach than me and Sammy is a better wrestler so Id imagine they have a plan or something.

Just saying if I give anyone any shot its Sammy. 

2 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

yeah but it was you who brought coaching into the discussion after I pointed out Yianni is better at everything.

Sure - My point is simply that if anyone has a chance it is Sammy. How good is his chance? Dont know, not my point. 

Your point/quesiton is - how can he win? My comment regarding coaching was simply that Tom Ryan is a better coach than me and probably has a better plan than I could think of. Thats all. 

2 hours ago, ShakaAloha said:

Granted it was a freestyle match, but you realize that Yianni teched Tariq at the RTC Cup, right?

Tariq once got teched by kaid Brock in January then lost to pletcher 2 weeks later then Wilson majored them both at ncaas that same year, so I say again when Tariq is on he can beat anyone 

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Wilson won't have as large a length advantage at 149 as he did at 141, and exponentially more 133.  I think we see him take a few bumps we didn't expect him to.

100%. His secret weapon was that his opponents were not prepared for his length. The more he moves up in weight, the more common his body type is.

21 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

Bummer we won't get to see him against Yianni, but he was a huge 149 lber so this makes sense.

If they ever see one another at 70 keggers, I have Johnny D 10 out of 10 times.

No disrespect intended.

6 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Tariq once got teched by kaid Brock in January then lost to pletcher 2 weeks later then Wilson majored them both at ncaas that same year, so I say again when Tariq is on he can beat anyone 

Yianni is on a completely different level than Kaid Brock and Luke Pletcher.  Tariq's never beating him.

8 hours ago, nhs67 said:

If they ever see one another at 70 keggers, I have Johnny D 10 out of 10 times.

No disrespect intended.

10/10? Bold statement for a guy who won both his titles in the final seconds. You also have to account for the weight class jump - some guys do better up a weight; many do worse. Folkstyle match at 70kg - AOC would just be too strong for him.

1 hour ago, Fletcher said:

10/10? Bold statement for a guy who won both his titles in the final seconds. You also have to account for the weight class jump - some guys do better up a weight; many do worse. Folkstyle match at 70kg - AOC would just be too strong for him.

The disrespect you guys have for Yianni is crazy.  One guy here thinks Tariq can beat him, now you think O'Connor is too strong for him.  I guess we see it differently.