Bronco

Watch Arizona State's Maroon & Gold intrasquad event

In the past, as I recall it, ASU has put out a press release which listed who will be wrestling who.  However what they put out prior to the intrasquad match was never completely accurate.  Maybe they will put out a press release on it today or tomorrow morning?

10 hours ago, Bronco said:

In the past, as I recall it, ASU has put out a press release which listed who will be wrestling who.  However what they put out prior to the intrasquad match was never completely accurate.  Maybe they will put out a press release on it today or tomorrow morning?

FDZF2hGVkAMuQ4k.jpg

Looks like they will be starting at 141 lbs with the Digena vs. Vasquez match.

The only match-ups I see here that look like they MIGHT be competitive (that includes at least one starter) are 165 lbs and 174 lbs.

1 hour ago, agoff71 said:

I'll be disappointed if A. Valencia doesn't tech or pin Norfleet.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Yep , I agree - 133, 174 are the interesting matches - It seems ASU has had some downer wrestle offs the last few years with guys missing and a lack of good matchups. 

On 11/4/2021 at 7:34 AM, agoff71 said:

I'll be there live and in person. Anxious to see the new facility.

Hopefully you realize you'll just be able to view it being built as you walk in from the parking lot. It won't be done until next year.

2 hours ago, agoff71 said:

I'll be disappointed if A. Valencia doesn't tech or pin Norfleet.

I imagine they are training partners.  A techfall would show more negatively on Norfleet than it would positively for Valencia.

It's now 6:01 MT and no video on the site the ASU webpage cited to watch the ASU Intrasquad.  That site says there are no live events scheduled in the next hour.

NOW it's saying here https://pac-12.com/live/arizona-state-university-2  that it is supposed to start in the next 55 minutes????   Which mean it starts at 7 p.m. MT - not 6 p.m. MT.

Just now, Bronco said:

It's now 6:01 MT and no video on the site the ASU webpage cited to watch the ASU Intrasquad.  That site says there are no live events scheduled in the next hour.

NOW it's saying here https://pac-12.com/live/arizona-state-university-2  that it is supposed to start in the next 55 minutes????   Which mean it starts at 7 p.m. MT - not 6 p.m. MT.

It's 5pm in Tempe. Some states in the MT zone observe DST and others do not. 

2 minutes ago, SignificantACCBias said:

It's 5pm in Tempe. Some states in the MT zone observe DST and others do not. 

I live in the Mountain Time zone - in Idaho.  It's now 6:11 p.m. MT    And the press release on this stated it would begin at 6 p.m. MT.    Also Daylight Savings doesn't begin until tomorrow night at midnight (this year).

Just now, Bronco said:

I live in the Mountain Time zone - in Idaho.  It's now 6:11 p.m. MT    And the press release on this stated it would begin at 6 p.m. MT.    Also Daylight Savings doesn't begin until tomorrow night at midnight (this year).

Dude, google "time in Tempe AZ." You always fuss at the messenger like this.