Bronco

Watch Arizona State's Maroon & Gold intrasquad event

3 minutes ago, Michael Hansen said:

It’s a college for gods sake.  You think they’d have some technical knowledge of how to live stream.  Almost Flo like…..

It really is disappointing.  Almost like the sport is cursed by the ghost of a tech nerd who was once shoved into a locker by a wrestler.   

4 minutes ago, Michael Hansen said:

It’s a college for gods sake.  You think they’d have some technical knowledge of how to live stream.  Almost Flo like…..

There is high quality wrestling for nearly nineteen straight hours starting at 5:30 tomorrow morning. Maybe we can all be real cool and not flip the hell out about this one stream that doesn't work, for some wrestle-offs to decide starting spots we already know.

1 minute ago, SignificantACCBias said:

There is high quality wrestling for nearly nineteen straight hours starting at 5:30 tomorrow morning. Maybe we can all be real cool and not flip the hell out about this one stream that doesn't work, for some wrestle-offs to decide starting spots we already know.

Yup.  But some of us wanted to watch kids we know wrestle from the comfort of our living rooms.  

Just now, SignificantACCBias said:

I do find it noteworthy how often this seems to happen though.  A cunning entrepeneur looking to burst onto the wrestling business scene should take note.  There is a clear  opportunity here for someone who can be a technical/digital expert for these events.  I follow a lot of other sports and this doesn't tend to happen much other than in wrestling (I'm not sure why).

11 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

I'm pretty sure they have and this is where we are...

That's why the opportunity still exists.  There may be people trying to solve the problem right now, but it remains unsolved.  All those who are employed in this regard should feel vulnerable right now unless they are finding a way to innovate.  

C. Valencia had little trouble beating Coleman. Chlebove lost 8-3 to McGee. Vasquez looks very sharp at 41. I think he's going to turn some heads this year. Teemer looked like you'd expect against a walk on. A. Valencia did what you'd expect. It's a good scrimmage for some of these guys. 

Edited by TripNSweep

7 minutes ago, TripNSweep said:

C. Valencia had little trouble beating Coleman. Chlebove lost 8-3 to McGee. Vasquez looks very sharp at 41. I think he's going to turn some heads this year. Teemer looked like you'd expect against a walk on. A. Valencia did what you'd expect. It's a good scrimmage for some of these guys. 

Thanks for the rundown. Looking forward to seeing how a true freshman (Valencia) fares in a really tough 174 class.