Jump to content
Bronco

Watch Arizona State's Maroon & Gold intrasquad event

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Michael Hansen said:

It’s a college for gods sake.  You think they’d have some technical knowledge of how to live stream.  Almost Flo like…..

It really is disappointing.  Almost like the sport is cursed by the ghost of a tech nerd who was once shoved into a locker by a wrestler.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Michael Hansen said:

It’s a college for gods sake.  You think they’d have some technical knowledge of how to live stream.  Almost Flo like…..

There is high quality wrestling for nearly nineteen straight hours starting at 5:30 tomorrow morning. Maybe we can all be real cool and not flip the hell out about this one stream that doesn't work, for some wrestle-offs to decide starting spots we already know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SignificantACCBias said:

There is high quality wrestling for nearly nineteen straight hours starting at 5:30 tomorrow morning. Maybe we can all be real cool and not flip the hell out about this one stream that doesn't work, for some wrestle-offs to decide starting spots we already know.

Yup.  But some of us wanted to watch kids we know wrestle from the comfort of our living rooms.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SignificantACCBias said:

There is high quality wrestling for nearly nineteen straight hours starting at 5:30 tomorrow morning. Maybe we can all be real cool and not flip the hell out about this one stream that doesn't work, for some wrestle-offs to decide starting spots we already know.

I do find it noteworthy how often this seems to happen though.  A cunning entrepeneur looking to burst onto the wrestling business scene should take note.  There is a clear  opportunity here for someone who can be a technical/digital expert for these events.  I follow a lot of other sports and this doesn't tend to happen much other than in wrestling (I'm not sure why).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

I'm pretty sure they have and this is where we are...

That's why the opportunity still exists.  There may be people trying to solve the problem right now, but it remains unsolved.  All those who are employed in this regard should feel vulnerable right now unless they are finding a way to innovate.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C. Valencia had little trouble beating Coleman. Chlebove lost 8-3 to McGee. Vasquez looks very sharp at 41. I think he's going to turn some heads this year. Teemer looked like you'd expect against a walk on. A. Valencia did what you'd expect. It's a good scrimmage for some of these guys. 

Edited by TripNSweep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TripNSweep said:

C. Valencia had little trouble beating Coleman. Chlebove lost 8-3 to McGee. Vasquez looks very sharp at 41. I think he's going to turn some heads this year. Teemer looked like you'd expect against a walk on. A. Valencia did what you'd expect. It's a good scrimmage for some of these guys. 

Thanks for the rundown. Looking forward to seeing how a true freshman (Valencia) fares in a really tough 174 class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...