TBar1977

Intermat Rankings

1 hour ago, MadMardigain said:

That would be a turn of events sense Hildebrandt recently posted he was moving on.  But, I wouldn’t mind seeing him give it one last go.  

Seems like it’s confirmed he’s in the portal.   But haven’t seen many other than Mineo saying PSU, but maybe he’s just doing the logical fit thing 

Seems like it’s confirmed he’s in the portal.   But haven’t seen many other than Mineo saying PSU, but maybe he’s just doing the logical fit thing 

Willie had him AA’ing for PSU in his crystal ball rankings earlier this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

PSU is certainly at least *trying* to bring someone in for the second semester, if they weren't there'd be no reason to keep Steen's redshirt on.

6 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

Willie had him AA’ing for PSU in his crystal ball rankings earlier this week

Those are just predictions right (although I yeah I guess that qualifies as someone “saying” it)? Didn’t he also have Suriano at Iowa State?

Edited by 1032004

Calling my shot that Kerkvliet is definitely the second best heavyweight, and is capable of beating Gable. Rankings editors will find out soon enough.

And that’s from a gopher season ticket holder.

The Kerkvliet who was stacking bodies on the NLWC Rokfin cards was, sadly, greatly diminished by a staph/blood infection. We caught some glimpses when he beat Parris at OTTs, taking down Gable, etc. But, that said, as a PSU homer, I don’t think he’s beating Gable this year.

Hopefully he’s back to his full weight and strength for this season.

3 hours ago, poorwrestler said:

Calling my shot that Kerkvliet is definitely the second best heavyweight, and is capable of beating Gable. Rankings editors will find out soon enough.

And that’s from a gopher season ticket holder.

I think Kerk definitely has the potential to do all this.  He needs to stay healthy.

11 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Those are just predictions right (although I yeah I guess that qualifies as someone “saying” it)? Didn’t he also have Suriano at Iowa State?

Yes, i did. but to be clear that's just reading tea leaves and nothing concrete. 

i do think that Suriano wrestles this year (for whom is TBD)

less sure about Hildebrandt who i have in.