Jimmy Cinnabon

Michael Beard

On 11/11/2021 at 10:08 AM, Le duke said:

My anti-vax office mate (about to get fired, BTW) is in the hospital on a ventilator right now.

Should I tell him COVID is over, and to pull himself up by his bootstraps and get back to work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he has a red Swingline on his desk, go ahead and send it to me.  

He probably won't be needing it.

1 hour ago, Aviator12 said:

Dude there are more people dying every day at my wife’s hospital of Covid then there HAS EVER  BEEN, and it’s not even close.

I was one those people who scoffed at what i would read and hear about how bad it used to be because i have a front line witness to it all, and none of it used to match up.

Now it does, every day there’s a new story or string of them. It def matches up present day whether you want to hear that or not.

And a small % are vaccinated people, albeit immunocompromised. Large % are unvaccinated who are dying.. AND MANY 40-50 years old.

God strike me dead I’m telling you the truth and not embellishing at all.

What cjc is not true. Covid is clearly not over, so his comment to that effect is ridiculous.

But your comment above about more people dying every day than there has ever been, Aviator, paints an equally false impression as well. I don't know where your wife works, but when you write about there being more death than ever and then write that "it def matches up -present day"  you paint her experience as being the same everywhere else too and that there is more death now than ever before, and that is just plain false. 

Here are some reported facts about people dying of Covid. The 7 day moving average of daily deaths as of November 11 in the US is 982. Last December and January this number was persistently  above 3,000 and it topped out at more than 4,500 in mid January. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/#graph-deaths-daily

Instead of focusing on whether or not to believe the Fauci (aka, the gubmnt), consider this:

For decades, the USDA and American Heart Association has published, republished, and re-republished the same basic nutrition advice.  Their first publication was 1980.  Google obesity rates in the US (and the world), from say 1950/1960, and watch the curve as 1980, 1990, 2000, and up to present day is trending.

For many, regardless of political affiliation, these are questions that need to be evaluated,  especially if our dear gubmnt has been promoting poor nutrition guidelines as gospel.  

Something to ponder...

20 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

Instead of focusing on whether or not to believe the Fauci (aka, the gubmnt), consider this:

For decades, the USDA and American Heart Association has published, republished, and re-republished the same basic nutrition advice.  Their first publication was 1980.  Google obesity rates in the US (and the world), from say 1950/1960, and watch the curve as 1980, 1990, 2000, and up to present day is trending.

For many, regardless of political affiliation, these are questions that need to be evaluated,  especially if our dear gubmnt has been promoting poor nutrition guidelines as gospel.  

Something to ponder...

The CEO of one drug maker thinks people who spread misinformation about vaccines are criminals because 100's of thousands of people have died. Who gets to decide what is information and what is misinformation? What if he applied this same standard to the USDA? The military complex? The Media? Congress? 

The guy should stick to trying to make medicine that actually works as advertised as he is obviously no legal scholar. 

Edited by TBar1977

19 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

Something to ponder...

Your cause effect may be a bit off.

Something to ponder.

22 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

Something to ponder...

One could reasonably infer by their policies they want people fat, stupid, high as a kite and lazy. 

Dude there are more people dying every day at my wife’s hospital of Covid then there HAS EVER  BEEN, and it’s not even close.
I was one those people who scoffed at what i would read and hear about how bad it used to be because i have a front line witness to it all, and none of it used to match up.

Now it does, every day there’s a new story or string of them. It def matches up present day whether you want to hear that or not.

And a small % are vaccinated people, albeit immunocompromised. Large % are unvaccinated who are dying.. AND MANY 40-50 years old.
God strike me dead I’m telling you the truth and not embellishing at all.
Are these people healthy?

How old is the median age of the dead?

What's their body fat %?

How many are drug addicts?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

Are these people healthy?

How old is the median age of the dead?

What's their body fat %?

How many are drug addicts?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Also: How many of the people who say they are dead are REALLY dead?

12 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Your cause effect may be a bit off.

Something to ponder.

This wasn't a cause an effect argument.  This was an allegory to the situation, where blind faith and "trust" has been placed in the government to provide "truth", yet the "truth" regarding nutrition that the US Government has instituted as guidelines and adopted by nearly every school and institution in the country is being proven false with today's "new" science.  

We "trust" that eating a high carb / low fat diet is the most effective diet for human nutrition,  yet all signs are now pointing to the exact opposite.  

38 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

This wasn't a cause an effect argument.  This was an allegory to the situation, where blind faith and "trust" has been placed in the government to provide "truth", yet the "truth" regarding nutrition that the US Government has instituted as guidelines and adopted by nearly every school and institution in the country is being proven false with today's "new" science.  

We "trust" that eating a high carb / low fat diet is the most effective diet for human nutrition,  yet all signs are now pointing to the exact opposite.  

In other words, you are assuming cause and effect!

37 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

Where to start? It may be an allegory, but you also absolutely imply causation. You even say the cause above. "Nutrition that the US Government has instituted as guidleines and adopted by nearly every school and institution". (BTW, the proper use of quotation marks).

But the US government is not the reason McDonald's stopped putting the number of billions served on its signs in 1994. If you want a cause count the number of french fries under driver's seats in the US.

12 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Where to start? It may be an allegory, but you also absolutely imply causation. You even say the cause above. "Nutrition that the US Government has instituted as guidleines and adopted by nearly every school and institution". (BTW, the proper use of quotation marks).

But the US government is not the reason McDonald's stopped putting the number of billions served on its signs in 1994. If you want a cause count the number of french fries under driver's seats in the US.

How's the Brawndo?  I hear it's got electrolytes..  it's got what plants crave...