Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bronco

PAC 12 wrestling next weekend

Recommended Posts

Friday November 12 - Little Rock vs Wisconsin - 7 p.m. CT - at Lacrosse, WI

Saturday November 13 - Oregon State vs. Penn State - 4 p.m. PT / 7 p.m. ET - Manheim, PA

Saturday November 13 - Oklahoma State vs Stanford - 2 p.m. PT - Palo Alto, CA. - TV/Stanford Live Stream - https://pac-12.com/live/stanford-university

Sunday November 14 - Arizona State at the Mountaineer Open tournament in Boone, N.C.

Sunday November 14 - Cal State Bakersfield vs. Michigan - Noon PT / 2 p.m. CT - Ann Arbor, MI

Sunday November 14 - Oregon State at Journeymen/Defense Soap Collegiate Classic tournament - Begins at 6 a.m. PT / 9 a.m. ET - Manheim, PA.

Sunday November 14 - Oregon State vs Sacred Heart - time tbd - Manheim, PA. - This is listed on the Oregon State wrestling schedule but NOT listed on Sacred Heart's wrestling schedule

Edited by Bronco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2021 at 5:47 AM, Bronco said:

Friday November 12 - Little Rock vs Wisconsin - 7 p.m. CT - at Lacrosse, WI

Saturday November 13 - Oregon State vs. Penn State - 4 p.m. PT / 7 p.m. ET - Manheim, PA

Saturday November 13 - Oklahoma State vs Stanford - 2 p.m. PT - Palo Alto, CA. - TV/Stanford Live Stream - https://pac-12.com/live/stanford-university

Sunday November 14 - Arizona State at the Mountaineer Open tournament in Boone, N.C.

Sunday November 14 - Cal State Bakersfield vs. Michigan - Noon PT / 2 p.m. CT - Ann Arbor, MI

Sunday November 14 - Oregon State at Journeymen/Defense Soap Collegiate Classic tournament - Begins at 6 a.m. PT / 9 a.m. ET - Manheim, PA.

Sunday November 14 - Oregon State vs Sacred Heart - time tbd - Manheim, PA. - This is listed on the Oregon State wrestling schedule but NOT listed on Sacred Heart's wrestling schedule

Maybe Sacred Heart is auditioning for a Pac 12 membership, per Pac12 usual standards of schedule updating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Bronco said:

And now the Sunday Nov. 14 dual between Oregon State and Sacred Heart has been removed from the Oregon State schedule - sometime in the last two days it seems.

Journeymen Classic - which includes both teams - still on the schedule. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Downtown Brown said:

Dammit guys get it together. Sacred Heart is apparently more set in media department than Oregon State.

They were pretty busy yesterday posting signed wrestlers all day. Was there something more you wanted to know other than that they are wrestling Penn State Saturday and wrestling in the Journeymen Sunday? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Idaho said:

They were pretty busy yesterday posting signed wrestlers all day. Was there something more you wanted to know other than that they are wrestling Penn State Saturday and wrestling in the Journeymen Sunday? 

Sacred Heart was being complimented. It was a joke anyway related to Bronco frequently being upset about teams lack of media updates (not that he/she is wrong).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Downtown Brown said:

Sacred Heart was being complimented. It was a joke anyway related to Bronco frequently being upset about teams lack of media updates (not that he/she is wrong).

Gotcha...haha. Well done and over my head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RegularStalling said:

ASU with a very solid showing at the App State open. Vasquez with some nice wins over national qualifiers Phippen (11-8), Rooks (Fall), and Brito(10-1).

Vasquez looks like the best wrestler on the squad. He is very controlled and technical yet very explosive and puts up a lot of points. 

Of note is that ASU did not put a wrestler in at 174 or 184. 
 

In the open division. Cael Valencia won at 174 and Max Wilner won at 165, beating Kendall Norfleet in the finals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gobraves101905 said:

Vasquez looks like the best wrestler on the squad. He is very controlled and technical yet very explosive and puts up a lot of points. 

Of note is that ASU did not put a wrestler in at 174 or 184. 
 

In the open division. Cael Valencia won at 174 and Max Wilner won at 165, beating Kendall Norfleet in the finals. 

Agreed. Would be huge for ASU if he proves to be capable of scoring points in March. His development makes the Munoz loss sting even more. Could legitimately have had 9 bonafide AA threats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...