DocBZ

Ohio State Recruiting on Roll...

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I assume that is in reference to you coming here to pontificate rather than taking your imagined issue up with Tom Ryan or the Ohio State administration.

Thats how I interpreted it: An admission to hypocrisy and ultimately a heartfelt apology 

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I assume that is in reference to you coming here to pontificate rather than taking your imagined issue up with Tom Ryan or the Ohio State administration.

its the best summation of my feelings on the matter. Thought it was the best way to say my piece and not get involved in a useless petty argument.

21 hours ago, Katie said:

As far as I know, zero is the only possible number of titles that is less than 1, 2, and 3.

Well you did give a range, so I wasn't 100% sure what your expectations were...

I'd agree, zero titles in the next 5 to 6 years would be a disappointment.  That being said, Penn State isn't going anywhere.  

3 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Well you did give a range, so I wasn't 100% sure what your expectations were...

I'd agree, zero titles in the next 5 to 6 years would be a disappointment.  That being said, Penn State isn't going anywhere.  

I gotta agree with you, Ohio State wins 0 titles, in the next 10.4 years. :) 

2 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

I'm no expert on the topic, but aren't there a few bible verses that say you shouldn't be a miserable pr%$# all the time?

100% 
2 CORINTHIANS 12:9
“He said to me, ‘My grace is enough for you, because power is made perfect in weakness.’ So I’ll gladly spend my time bragging about my weaknesses so that Christ’s power can rest on me, and not Ohio State, who will never win another team title”

Just now, Wrestleknownothing said:

A better way to not get involved in a useless petty argument is to not start a useless petty argument.

But if there aren't useless petty arguments, how do we know who's had the better career, XYZ (never specified at which level) 

19 hours ago, Mphillips said:

We are thrilled to add Broderick Harris (2003-2014) and his family to our program as honorary members of this historic recruiting class. Broderick was an intelligent young man with a passion for wrestling and a drive for excellence #GoBucks

A million likes!