Elevator

Princeton Lineup

1 hour ago, hammerlockthree said:

anyone saying "Kaleb Brands" is an  inarticulate bully at heart. 

Its just a gross way of implying that young is a sleazy person who would court the coach's daughter for superficial personal gain, and that Brands is too dumb too see through such a lame scheme. there is no evidence of either.

Huh?

You understand you're on themat forums there, Mr. ThinThickSkinGuy?

You shouldn't be so serious.  It looks painful.

1 hour ago, hammerlockthree said:

You gotta be kinda funny, or be attacking a deserving target....sneering for the sake of sneering isn't a good look.

So you don't understand basic Keyboard Warriorisms that apply to themat wrestling forum?

Got it.

You're still okay in my book.  Please don't lose any sleep over your shortcomings on this subject.

At the very least please lighten up, bud.  You are very late to the party to grow a pair and speak up on these mannerisms.

16 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Its just a gross way of implying that young is a sleazy person who would court the coach's daughter for superficial personal gain, and that Brands is too dumb too see through such a lame scheme. there is no evidence of either.

I agree with this and I'm not an Iowa fan

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

So you don't understand basic Keyboard Warriorisms that apply to themat wrestling forum?

Got it.

You're still okay in my book.  Please don't lose any sleep over your shortcomings on this subject.

At the very least please lighten up, bud.  You are very late to the party to grow a pair and speak up on these mannerisms.

LIke I said, if you are funny, addressing a legitimate issue, or attacking someone who generally deserves it, go to town. You're doing none of that.

1 minute ago, hammerlockthree said:

LIke I said, if you are funny, addressing a legitimate issue, or attacking someone who generally deserves it, go to town. You're doing none of that.

You are taking this far too serious.  Lighten up.

Oof

Did you wait until he beat the guy I said (in this very thread) he is favored over, to razz me :)

Monday is an AA caliber guy.

But give me that group of Carr, O'Conner, Deakin, maybe even Teemer/Lee to beat him more often than not. And a handful of those guys in that Humphreys, Sheets, Coleman, Robb, Lewan group, to get him occasionally.

I'll make a sig* bet right now he ends up outside the top 5 at Nationals :) gamble gamble

1 hour ago, spladle08 said:

Did you wait until he beat the guy I said (in this very thread) he is favored over, to razz me :)

But give me that group of Carr, O'Conner, Deakin, maybe even Teemer/Lee to beat him more often than not. And a handful of those guys in that Humphreys, Sheets, Coleman, Robb, Lewan group, to get him occasionally.

I'll make a sig* bet right now he ends up outside the top 5 at Nationals :) gamble gamble

I don't post much, but I'll take that sig bet if that's an open offer. 149-165 brackets fall apart every year and Quincy is nasty. If I win, you have to make your sig along the lines of "Find & support your local Beat the Streets chapter here: https://beatthestreets.org/accredited-programs/"

I don't post much, but I'll take that sig bet if that's an open offer. 149-165 brackets fall apart every year and Quincy is nasty. If I win, you have to make your sig along the lines of "Find & support your local Beat the Streets chapter here: https://beatthestreets.org/accredited-programs/"
That's a super cool Sig bet, I feel like I should use that anyways .
If I win you have to make yours along the lines of .... Dangit yours is for such a good cause.... I really struggle with sig bets....
I lost to Frank RIzzo only because I was mad people were overvaluing Dake's 79kg dominance and had to "prove my confidence" by betting JB..
I won my next one with Zare crushing to to the 125kg world title and chose not to enforce any sig on my fellow bettor cause I can't come up with one I feel good about .....
Now you're like "if you lose be a good person if I lose ....... "
Man I'll stew on it, but you're on.
If you make a wild point throughout the year I'll probably latch onto that as your future sig but I'll probably just let you off the hook.

14 hours ago, spladle08 said:

If I win you have to make yours along the lines of .... Dangit yours is for such a good cause.... I really struggle with sig bets....
I lost to Frank RIzzo only because I was mad people were overvaluing Dake's 79kg dominance and had to "prove my confidence" by betting JB..
I won my next one with Zare crushing to to the 125kg world title and chose not to enforce any sig on my fellow bettor cause I can't come up with one I feel good about .....
If you make a wild point throughout the year I'll probably latch onto that as your future sig but I'll probably just let you off the hook.

Hahahahaha, I got a couple hot takes that I keep in the chamber!! I’ll let em go and keep that in mind. You’re on!

On 11/19/2021 at 9:01 PM, spladle08 said:

That’s the only reason I watch wrestling. So I can call you out on themat. 

On 11/10/2021 at 10:23 PM, hammerlockthree said:

Well Mr. Brands lost to Mr. Monday at 157.  Not sure if you saw that.

On 11/19/2021 at 11:16 PM, spladle08 said:

Don't forget Peyton Robb.  Guy was 3 seconds away from beating Carr this last weekend too.

35 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Don't forget Peyton Robb.  Guy was 3 seconds away from beating Carr this last weekend too.

Robb has been a revelation. I was super high on him out of high school, then he seemed to settle in at the “might AA one day” 12-20 in the rankings kind for guy. Now? Title contender. 

Despite the incredibly hot start, I'm not ready to put Robb as a title contender just yet.  Guys who cut a ton of weight tend to win early and fade as the year goes on as the grind of the cut gets to them.  Plus he's new at the weight and likely hasn't been scouted yet by opponents who haven't had a feel for him yet or know his best moves.

Obviously he can be right there in March, but I'm a little more reserved in expectations.